Time Flies

"Don't you dare... Hurt her..." Lucifer said with a stern look.

"I wouldn't let a single fly hurt her." Alastor said smiling.

It's been a few days since the Royals have visited. Charlie couldn't believe that her parents and her boyfriend were getting along... Maybe things could work out!

"See you soon!" Charlie exclaimed waving goodbye.

"Well, that went well!" Angel Dust said smiling at them.

"Yeah I guess so...." Charlie said with a smile.

As they all went their separate ways Charlie couldn't stop smiling! Everything was going according to her liking...

Few Months Later, As Alastor was at the bar, he thought about how to purpose to Charlie... After all they had been together for a long time! More than two years!

As he was thinking, he saw Husk and Angel Dust looking at him with a grin...

"So.... Have you got any ideas?" Angel Dust asked smiling at him...

"What ideas? I have no clue what you're talking about!" Alastor said.

"Aww.... Come on Alastor! You know that we know you want to purpose!" Husk said smiling at him..

Alastor sat down and put his hand on his face...

"What's the point.... I have no clue on how to do it...." Alastor sighed..

This was the first time Alastor had ever expressed his feelings.

"Aww... Come on I know you can do it!" Angel Dust said patting his back.

"But how?" Alastor asked.

"Just think about what makes Charlie special from any other girl!" Husk said smiling.

That gave Alastor an idea! He knew just what to do! As he walked to the lift he gave his friends a friendly wave... He knew that he would show Charlie what he saw in her...

As Charlie was in her bedroom she heard a knock on her door.

"Who is it?" She asked looking at the door.

"I'm pretty sure you know who I am my dear.." Alastor said.

Charlie giggled and opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with a grin.

"Well... I came to see you!" Alastor said smiling at her.

Charlie laughed.. She loved Alastor's humor. Even though it was dark, it was adorable!

"Anyways! I wanted to ask you if you could meet me on the rooftop tomorrow?" Alastor said grabbing her hand.

"Why?" Charlie asked with a confused tone..

"Because I want to show you something special!" Alastor exclaimed.

Charlie smiled... She wondered what surprise Alastor was planning... She could hardly wait. She nodded...

Alastor's plan was going perfectly!