Pregnant?!

The next morning, Charlie woke up and opened her eyes on her bed in her room. When she yawned, she can't remember what happened last night, but when she saw her clothes on the floor, her naked body, the bandage around her neck, and Alastor sleeping with her, her face flushed with a bright red blush as she remembered all the sexual activities from last night.

Feeling a bit playful, Charlie decided to wake her husband up by showering him with kisses. "Honey wake up~" she giggled.

Alastor groaned, wrapping his arms around Charlie causing her to blush profusely.

He chuckled, "Good morning honey~"

The demon princess smiled at him, "Good morning, now come on I have to go to work.."

Alastor groaned hugging Charlie tighter, "Let someone else do your job for once that's why Vaggie is there."

Charlie sighed, "You know how she gets when I don't go.." But she knew Alastor wouldn't let her go,

"Okay fine I'll stay." She giggled as Alastor kissed her forehead, and the two drifted off to sleep again.

Five minutes later, Charlie woke up when she felt a nauseating pain in the pit of her stomach. After she sickly climbed out of bed, gathered her clothes from last night and put fresh ones on, she made a dash for the bathroom. Vaggie was woken up from her sleep by the sounds of Charlie's painful hacking. Vaggie walked to the bathroom and saw Charlie hunched over the toilet puking her guts out.

Vaggie ran in and knelt beside her, "Charlie! Are you okay?!" She asked worried, Charlie looked up at her with a sick face, "I'm fine, I just been having this flu for..." She puked in the toilet again. Vaggie rubbed her back, "Don't worry Charlie, I'm sure it will pass."

Alastor immediately ran into the bathroom once he had heard them.

"Charlie!" The two girls looked up at Alastor, "Are you okay? What happened?" He asked, Vaggie got out of the way so he could be by her side. "I'm fine Alastor, it's just a little flu... I'll be okay..." She assured him, Vaggie suddenly felt a hand grab her left upper arm and pull her into the hallway. She noticed it was Angel Dust.

"What?" Vaggie asked, "What's going on?" Angel Dust asked, "You don't know?" Vaggie asked, "Charlie has the flu and a bad case at that." Vaggie explained, "Sheesh, will she be okay?" Angel Dust asked, "She'll be fine, as long as she sleeps a lot, drinks plenty of fluids and lays off working."

"No working?" Charlie said, she was now in her bed with Vaggie at her bedside. "Charlie you need rest if you want to get better." Vaggie said, "But I'm the manager of the hotel, this place needs me when I reform demons!" "Charlie this is for your own good." Vaggie said, "The more you rest, the sooner you'll be back to managing the hotel."

Charlie groaned falling back on her pillow. She felt totally useless right now because she couldn't manage the hotel. She felt weak, she felt powerless.

"What are your symptoms?" Vaggie asked, "Well, I'm puking for starters." Charlie said, "My head hurts all the time, I feel dizzy, I have bad cramps, and I just feel strange but happy."

Vaggie looked at her and said, "I'm sure you'll be better soon." About a week went by and Charlie wasn't showing any progress. It was so weird. After going through the symptoms again in her head, Vaggie immediately knew what was going on.

One morning, Charlie woke up to the sound of her bedroom door opening. She opened her weak eyes and looked at the clock.

'4:00 a.m?' Charlie thought 'Who would be up at 4:00 a.m?'

Vaggie then came into the room holding a glass of water and a bowl with a towel in some water. She was still in her pjs and her hair was in a loose messed up ponytail.

"Vaggie?" Charlie said with a dry throat, she sat up and she coughed. "Here's some water, it's important to keep you hydrated." Vaggie said handing her the glass, "How do you know so much about treating illnesses?" Charlie asked drinking the water,

Vaggie sat at her bedside, "You're not the only one who has gotten the flu." Vaggie stood up and rung out the towel before placing it on Charlie's forehead.

"Just rest, since I've had the flu on multiple occasions, it is safe to say that you'll be cured in two days. But we can't say for certain." Vaggie said, Charlie sighed and fell back on her pillow again, "Ugh, when will it end? Do I even have the flu?!"

"Well that's another thing, there's something that I think you should try, Charlie." Vaggie said, "What?" Charlie asked,

Vaggie sighed, "I've been doing some research on your symptoms, and I think you should try this." She said pulling out a box. She walked back over to Charlie's bed and handed Charlie the box.

"Wait a minute, Vaggie these are pregnancy tests." Charlie said, "But Vaggie, I-I'm not..." She looked up at Vaggie. She had a serious but sad expression on her face.

"Vaggie, you-you can't be serious!" Charlie said laughing, "There's no way that I'm... Pregnant..."

Vaggie took the box and opened it and pulled the test out, "Only one way to find out." She said holding the test out to Charlie, Charlie took the test out of Vaggie's hand and went straight for the bathroom. Three minutes later, she came out.

"Well, what does it say?" Vaggie asked worried, Charlie held up the test. It had a positive sign on it. "I'm pregnant... With five kids." She said, Vaggie stared at her surprised. Charlie ran over to Vaggie and hugged her. She started crying. This was the first time Vaggie ever saw Charlie cry.

"What am I going to do?!" Charlie cried, "Alastor and I aren't ready to become parents!" Vaggie hugged her and rubbed her back, "Well now it looks like you both don't have a choice." Vaggie said, "We gotta tell him." "But how will he react?!" Charlie asked frightened, "I'm sure he'll be overjoyed! As long as they're his babies." Vaggie said, "They are." Charlie said, "He's actually kind of glad we made sure he was a good husband last night." "Well that's good." Vaggie joked, "Ha ha." Charlie laughed sarcastically, "Don't worry Charlie, we'll help you and Alastor raise these kids." Vaggie said,

"Thanks Vaggie." Charlie smiled.