A/N

Hi guys, it's me again. First of all, I want to thank you all for reading my first Hazbin Hotel Story but sadly, this does mean that this story has reached it's end... :( But don't worry...For those of you who don't know it yet, I am writing a spin-off to this story that revolves around Blitz and Loona from Helluva Boss (Which takes place in the same universe of Hazbin Hotel but it's focused on a different cast of characters, BTW)! That's right, a spin-off to this story is coming and coming soon. Hopefully, I will make a preview of it by tomorrow if that's alright with any of you. I mean, c'mon, a lot of you probably seen that scene in the trailer for Helluva Boss where Blitz was giving a small gift to Loona, so I thought up, hey, why not make a spin-off to this story that's focused on Blitz and Loona from Helluva Boss? So, be sure to let me know what you guys think.

And second of all, for all of you who are already aware of or don't know it yet, Vivziepop's plans for the future of Hazbin Hotel after the pilot besides the comic is a real full season. That's right, Vivziepop has stated that she and her team have plans of making a full season whether it's done through a kickstarter or pitching it to a network, although they are still working out how to facilitate this. Ideally, they would like to pitch the show to a network. Fortunately, I think I know the perfect place that can help Vivziepop.

Who might that be you ask? I'll give you three hints:

1. The place that can help Vivziepop is a web series company that has been around since 2003.
2. They're the obvious choice for the show.
3. It has two words in its name and one word starts with a R and also ends with a R and the other starts with a T and ends with an H.

If any of you guessed that it's Rooster Teeth from the hints I've given you, you're right!

Now for any of you who already know or are unaware of what Rooster Teeth is, They make animated shows and other programs made exclusively for the internet. So I say they are the perfect people who can help Vivziepop out with Hazbin Hotel!

Now here are all the reasons why I believe Rooster Teeth would be the perfect place for Hazbin Hotel:

1. A lot of adult channels like Adult Swim and Comedy Central censor a lot of their shows and also don't treat workers fair.
2. According to the first live stream video on YouTube, Vivziepop has mentioned that she is looking to try to pitch the show to streaming services like Netflix and Hulu. While probably a lot of people see them as a good place for the show, they always go towards that option first without knowing other options as well. A lot of people see streaming services as a great place but that would be a problem. Why do I say that? Well, because if you had a show and you plan to pitch it to a streaming service, the only problem you'll face is getting your show on there.
3. They're known for their work on Red vs. Blue, RWBY (Which is also one of my favorite shows and I'm a huge fan of it, BTW), Camp Camp, Gen:LOCK and more.
4. Ruby and Rosie are both named after the main protagonist of and my favorite character from RWBY, Ruby Rose (Which would explain why I decided to name them Ruby and Rosie (Ruby is my favorite RWBY character because we were both similar in many ways and I'll explain all the traits we both share 1. Both of us are socially awkward when it came to meeting new people. 2. We both act very childish sometimes. 3. We both have an older sister 4. We both lost something special in our life (Ruby lost her mother while she was on a mission as a huntress and I lost one of my childhood shows when I learned that it got cancelled))).
5. (This isn't a reason but more of a fun fact I decided to come up with just for fun) Vivziepop was born on 1992 and Rooster Teeth was formed in 2003, so she was ten when they were formed.

Seeing from how those shows on Rooster Teeth are successful, having Hazbin Hotel on there would be easier to achieve (cause it's not a huge company) and also easier for Hazbin Hotel fans to watch.