Calling The I.M.P.

After a week of preparation for the babies' arrival, Charlie and Alastor felt really happy and they appreciated all that the gang were helping them with, they even decided to bring Ruby and Rosie to life by saying their names. Razzle and Dazzle were getting along with Ruby and Rosie and spent most of the day playing either Tag or Hide And Seek but decided to steer clear so someone wouldn't get hurt. Vaggie also decided to start sketching pictures of things she saw all around her. Whether it was a portrait or just a painting of a closer or a sunset. She could draw or paint it and she could do it well and I mean very well.

"Hey, what'cha painting?" Angel asked Vaggie playfully, Vaggie smiled at the spider demon. "I'm painting this sunflower growing in the window." She explained, "I'm also painting the raindrops falling off of its petals and into the soil."

"Whoa, you can draw all that?" Angel asked amazed, "Yeah. I think I'm starting to enjoy this knack for making.. Mere Drawings..."

"Vaggie, this is no mere drawing...It's an amazing picture!" Angel complimented, "You really are good." "Well, thank you." Vaggie beamed, Charlie then walked into the room wearing a long coat and boots.

"Alastor, I'm going to the post office, I'll be back soon." She said, "Okay, drive safe." Alastor said waving to his wife, he then caught a glimpse of Vaggie's painting. "Whoa, lovely painting." He complimented, "Thanks." Vaggie said beaming at the "Radio Demon", she went back to finishing her work.

Razzle, Dazzle, Ruby and Rosie came running in and they laughed as Ruby and Rosie chased Razzle and Dazzle around the room.

"Razzle, Dazzle, what are you two doing?" Alastor asked, he was sitting on a stool at their island counters.

"Alastor, relax, they're just playing tag." Angel assured him, Razzle, Dazzle, Ruby and Rosie ran in circles around the room. Razzle and Dazzle began to jump on the couch as they ran past it and Ruby and Rosie did the same while following them. After about five laps around, Razzle and Dazzle slid under the dining room table and Ruby and Rosie slid under as well but ended up knocking into Vaggie's feet and almost made her painting of the flower fall over and get ruined. Luckily Vaggie caught it just before it was too late.

"Razzle, Dazzle, that's it. No more Tag in the hotel." Alastor said sternly, Razzle and Dazzle apologized by giving him a 'sorry' face, Ruby and Rosie turned to Vaggie who had her arms crossed and a mad look on her face. They apologized to her by making 'sorry' faces as well, Vaggie's face softened and her angry mouth turned into a smile. She patted Ruby and Rosie on the head. "It's okay, guys. You didn't mean to." She said giving them an assuring smile,

Later that day, Alastor, Vaggie, Angel, Husk, Niffty, and Razzle and Dazzle with Ruby and Rosie of course were still just doing their own thing around the hotel. Vaggie was still painting that picture of the flower and Angel and Alastor were still admiring it. Since they almost ruined Vaggie's painting, Razzle, Dazzle, Ruby and Rosie decided that playing more Hide And Seek would probably be the best bet. And Niffty was romantically cuddling Husk giving him a rather disturbed look.

Alastor went outside for a lovely stroll when suddenly, some bushes nearby made a rustling sound and he whirled around to see what it was that made the noise but saw that nothing was there. "It must've been my imagination." He said lightening up. Meanwhile, the thing in the bushes was watching him walk away to go back to the hotel.

"He thought he's forgotten about me! That Radio Demon may still hates me and thought he has seen the last of me, But I will make him remember that he hasn't!" The figure in the bushes said.

When Alastor headed back to his room to watch some TV, he noticed that the window was wide open and there was a small note peeking from under the bed. He picked it up and read it. The note read, "Howdy, Radio Demon. You haven't forgotten about me, did ya? Well, I haven't forgotten about you, either. Guess what, I have plans about your wife, and I'm planning to make you see her in pain. Do something to prevent from doing that or let her die. It's your choice. ~The Mad Hatter"

Alastor felt his insides get steamed after he finished reading the note. Although he hasn't seen her since the incident, Alastor has had a burning hatred for the Mad Hatter, and she was planning to hurt his wife but he is not letting that happen again.

And with that, Alastor dialed a number and waited for it to ring.

"Loona from I.M.P., How can we help you?"

"Hello, I was just wondering if you guys did demons as well as humans." Alastor stated. The demon known as Loona gulped. "Um, let me take you to my boss..." Alastor was transferred and some fella named Blitzo (The "o" in his name is silent.) answered. Alastor asked again and Blitz thought about that. "Depends on the demon. Who do you want murdered?" Blitz asked. "Oh, nobody special, just some fellow named... The Mad Hatter." Blitz coughed. "Are you kidding me?" Blitz asked. "Hmm... No I don't think so."

Blitz sighed. He then recognized the voice on the other end of the phone. "Holy Crap! Are you Alastor? You know, the infamous "Radio Demon" and the husband of the Princess of Hell? Yeah, for overlords, we'll do anyone." Blitz explained. "You're sure you can do this? And can you guys also come over?" Alastor asked. Blitz told him "Yes." And they set up a price. He would pay them if they hadn't killed her and Blitz was to say he had nothing to do with it. Alastor hung up his phone and began waiting for the I.M.P. to arrive at the hotel.