Everything Will Be Okay

Six Months Later:

It was now April and life was going pretty well for Charlie and Alastor. This was the longest time that they didn't have to deal with some big problem. Sure they had to deal with smaller problems like reforming demons and room cleanups. But it's been forever since they had to deal with something big like someone very big coming to check in and check out into Heaven, and to be honest... They really didn't mind it at all. It was less weight off of their shoulders and they could finally not worry so much about anything happening like someone very bad checking in and being reformed. For once, they could relax and enjoy life while waiting for the babies.

Charlie was sitting on the couch looking through a rather large book. It was early morning and everyone was still sleeping except for her, Vaggie and Niffty. Vaggie was as always fixing up breakfast in the kitchen while Niffty just sat at the table talking to her while she worked.

"So, what did the doctor say about the babies?" Vaggie asked, Charlie beamed. "She examined me again and this time she told me that the babies should come any day now." The blonde princess responded, "Oh, how did your husband take the news?" Vaggie asking pouring juice into cups, "First he was panicking asking me if the babies were still healthy and then I calmed him down assuring him the babies were fine. Then I told him the news and he was so anxious after that. I don't think he even slept a wink last night." Vaggie giggled. "That's the "Radio Demon" for 'ya."

"Vaggie, cut him some slack!" Niffty smiled, Charlie smiled too looking up from her book, "Niffty's right, becoming a parent is a huge deal, you'll understand when you and Angel get married and have kids." Then she went back to looking at the book.

"Who said me and Angel will have kids?" Vaggie shrugged, Charlie looked up from her book again. "Well, I was just assuming that you two would have a future together...I mean, you guys are pretty tight."

"Who said we would ever get married?" Vaggie asked again, "No one, I just assumed that you would probably end up together like that." Charlie said, "Wait a minute..." Charlie said beginning to smirk at Vaggie. "Vaggie, we never mentioned that you and Angel would get married..." She said walking towards her still smirking, Vaggie began to blush and cover her face with her hands. "You-you didn't?" She stammered pretending to be coy, "No we didn't." Charlie said still smirking, the demon girl looked away embarrassed. "I...I gotta go use the bathroom!" She said, then she hastily walked down the hall to the bathroom. Charlie looked down at the book in her hands and continued to look at it. Niffty looked at her odd for a minute, then walked over to the couch and sat down next to her.

"Charlie? What'cha lookin' at?" She asked, Charlie looked up from her book at the one-eyed demon. She showed her the book that she was looking at. "It's a photo album. It's filled with pictures that I took with Alastor before and after we got married." She explained, Niffty perused the pictures carefully. The first pictures she looked at were from the party before Charlie and Alastor had gotten married. They showed Charlie with the rest of the gang just smiling at the camera. But then as began to go further into the album, she noticed that the pictures began to show more people in them. Like, the pictures began to show Lucifer and Lilith in them and then ones with Ruby and Rosie began to show up on the pages. They looked at a picture of Charlie from the day Alastor proposed to him. Then they looked at the one next to it which showed Charlie and Alastor on the day of their wedding with Vaggie, Angel, Husk, Niffty, and her parents. Then they saw some pictures of Charlie and Alastor on one of their dates. Charlie smiled at the bouquet of roses and chocolate bars Alastor had given her. Charlie turned the page and they saw pictures of Ruby and Rosie. Then they saw a picture from a few days after they had gotten them. In the picture they saw Ruby and Rosie sleeping with Razzle and Dazzle and it looked like Charlie was holding the camera silently when she took it. "Yeah, we wanted to do something for fun while we were still waiting for the babies to come..." Charlie explained, "It's lucky that Razzle and Dazzle have playmates..." Niffty said sadly, Charlie put her hand on the demon's shoulder. "It's alright, they'll be the babies' playmates too." Then Charlie and Niffty went back to looking at the book.