Proposing To A Girl

The Next Day, Charlie was at her room getting ready, she was a bit excited, she could hardly wait to see what Alastor had been planning.... As she was thinking about what surprise Alastor would prepare she heard a knock on her door...

"Who is it?" Charlie said turning to the door...

"It's me Vaggie!" Vaggie shouted.

"Come in!" Charlie giggled.

Then the door opened.

"Hey Vaggie..." Charlie said turning to her friend.

Of course she had to tell Vaggie about the surprise! They were best friends and best friends always got each other's back!

"Soooo... What do you think Alastor wants to show you....?" Vaggie asked doing Charlie's hair.

"I don't know...." Charlie said looking down at her hands...

"Well..... I guess you'll have to figure it out..." Vaggie said looking at her...

"I guess so...." Charlie said looking at her friend...

Meanwhile, Alastor was finishing the final touches for the surprise. He was nervous, he'd been practicing last night.... But now it was time to pick Charlie up. His idea was simple... Lead her here... He summoned his minions.

"Alright! Listen old chaps... Here's the plan..." Alastor said smiling...

"Got that?" Alastor asked looking at each of them....

They all nodded and ran to the door....

This was going to be perfect....

"Well you're done!" Vaggie exclaimed.

Charlie was wearing a black dress with white lace and pink flower patterns. Matching with black shoes and a black bow on her head...

"Thanks Vaggie..." Charlie smiled.

Suddenly she heard a knock on her door... She opened the door and was shocked.. Three of Alastor's minions were at her door...

"What are you doing here?" Charlie asked as she reached out to grab them...

They looked at her and ran off leaving a note... Charlie picked up the note...

"Follow them Charlie... They'll lead you straight to me...." Charlie said reading the note out loud....

"Well I guess I have no choice..." Charlie said looking at her friend..

Vaggie opened her mouth to protest but nothing came out...

"I'll take that as a yes!" Charlie laughed while chasing after Alastor's minions...

Charlie was chasing them for a while... They had lead Charlie to a forest.... A Very Dark.... Forest....

Charlie was shaking... But she continued... She kept following them until they disappeared...

"Hey! Where are you guys?" Charlie asked looking around...

Suddenly candles lit up in front of her... The ground was covered with rose petals... She continued walking.. She couldn't believe her eyes.... This was beautiful....

When she reached the end she sees Alastor standing there...

"Hello... My dear I have been expecting you...." Alastor smiled.

Charlie giggled, she couldn't believe Alastor set up all of this... Just for her...

"What did you want to show me....?" Charlie asked.

As she came closer to where Alastor was standing... Her jaw dropped... The sunset was amazing.... The sky was a transition from red to pink...

"It's beautiful...." Charlie exclaimed...

"Isn't it?" Alastor said.

As Charlie was watching the sunset... Alastor looked at her....

"Charlie my dear, you're even more beautiful...." Alastor said smiling at her.

"Alastor...." Charlie felt touched.

No one had ever said something so sweet to her. Alastor turned to her...

"My dear, since the day I've met you, I have seen the better things here.." Alastor said grabbing her hands....

"With you with me there's nothing I can't do.... And I'd like to spend the rest of my days with you.... No matter the time or place I will always be there for you..." Alastor said.

"Alastor... What are you trying to say....?" Charlie asked in a nervous tone.

"What I am trying to say is...." Alastor said as he was getting down on one knee...

"Will you marry me Mrs. Magne?" Alastor said...

At this point Charlie was crying with joy she couldn't believe it....

"Yes.... A million times yes!" Charlie said with tears in her eyes.

Alastor got up and put the ring on her finger, his life was completed, the difficult part was finished... He was happy....

"So... All of this for you to purpose to me....?" Charlie asked wiping her tears.

Alastor laughed.

"My dear there's nothing to cry about...." Alastor said grabbing a napkin from his pocket.

They both laughed.

"Let's head home..." Charlie said smiling..

"With pleasure my love..." Alastor said smiling....