Dinner With My Deer

Alastor had taken Charlie to a beautiful secret garden. There were flowers and cute little butterflies, everything fit for a couple.

"Oh my goodness! Alastor this is so beautiful!" Charlie gushed as she clung onto Alastor.

Alastor replied with his classic smile, "Anything for you darling~"

This caused Charlie to blush profusely, Alastor then took a hold of Charlie's hand and took her deeper into the garden. There was a nice small table with dinner ready.

"Alastor you really didn't have to do all of this.."

Alastor sighed before pulling a chair out for Charlie and settling her in. "My dear I don't mind spoiling my beloved wife such as yourself~" He then gently kissed Charlie's small hand and planted a kiss on it, causing her to blush deeply.

'What a night this is going to be for me and my kids~' Charlie thought to herself and they were both left to decide what they wanted to order. When one of Alastor's minions came back he asked them if they were ready to order and Charlie had ordered a lobster and Alastor had ordered a medium-rare steak. After they finished eating their food, Charlie wanted to get dessert and so she had ordered a piece of marble cake. When she had finished her cake they had figured that they would head back to the hotel.

So after they had left the garden, Charlie figured that it was time to ask Alastor a question about the babies. Charlie had figured that maybe Alastor would bring a gift for the babies before they're born. So she asked, "Hey Alastor, since you and I are gonna be parents soon and I think that it's time we did something for the babies before they're born, so I was wondering if you could bring a gift for them." Alastor, shocked and relieved that Charlie had finally asked him this question had agreed.