Kidnapped?!

Charlie entered her and Alastor's room and noticed that Alastor wasn't home yet. She sighed as she sat down on her luxurious couch, turning on the TV. Boredom hit her as she scrolled past the channels, "Nothing is on." She groaned.

Charlie sighed and looked down at her pregnant chest.

"It's okay kids, I promise you'll all meet your daddy when you're all out, I promise." She whispered, placing a hand over her chest and while nobody heard her say it, if they did they would have known that she was talking to the kids.

Little did Charlie know that someone was outside her window, staring at her. The stranger made no noise while opening the window gently, the stranger attempted to break in slyly and tried creeping up behind Charlie.

Charlie continued groaning as she skimmed through the channels on the TV, she rested her head on her hand, until she was hit on the head and all she saw was a stranger with a TV for a head before passing out.

"Charlie, I'm home!~" Alastor cheered as he opened the door. Usually Charlie would run into his arms as soon as the door was open, leaving Alastor confused.

"Honey? Sweetheart? Princess?"

He began searching the hotel for his wife, worried sick. Alastor then noticed a small note peeking from under the couch. He picked it up and read it. Suddenly a frown creeped upon Alastor's face despite him still smiling, which meant that someone would pay today, not that he cared. The note read, "You know where to go, radio demon." ~Vox

And with that Alastor raced out to save Charlie.