Blitz X Loona Spin-off Preview

(Hey guys, I wanted to post a little something special for you all. It's a preview of the first chapter of my Blitz X Loona Spin-off story. Enjoy)

Blitz picked up the phone and called Stolas back and the phone was picked up by Stolas.

"Hello?" Blitz said over the phone, "Hey Blitz, it's Stolas." Stolas said drowsily, "Oh Stolas! Thank goodness you finally picked up!" Blitz said, Stolas rubbed his tired eyes again with his finger and his thumb while he listened to Blitz speak.

"Blitz, what is it? I'm very tired." Stolas said obviously drained out, all the stuff he did yesterday had really wiped him out so he was a little grouchy from being sleep deprived.

"You gotta help me, I have an emergency." Blitz said,

"What are you talking about? Are you sick?" Stolas asked,

"No. Not that, it's worse." Blitz explained,

"Thank goodness it's not a medical emergency, well what is it then?" Stolas asked realizing what Blitz was talking about,

"It's Loona." Blitz replied,

"What about her? Is she hurt?" Stolas asked,

"No, I feel like I'm acting strange whenever I'm around her." Blitz explained,

"Acting strange? What are you talking about?" Stolas asked on the other end of the phone,

"Well, I feel my heart skipping a beat, I feel like I can't breathe, and I feel my insides melting like ice cream whenever she's around. So that's why I ask you, do you know why I'm acting strange around Loona? What's happening inside of me?" Blitz asked him trying his best not to sound embarrassed,

Stolas thought about those feelings for a minute before he finally spoke up, "Well, if you have those kinds of feelings around her, I think that prepares you might like her."

"Like her? What do you mean like her?" Blitz asked confused,

"I think you might be in love with her."

"E-e-excuse me? What did you just say?" Blitz asked not knowing what he meant,

"I think you're in love with Loona, Blitz."

When Blitz heard that, his eyes widened in shock. He tried to say something but was too embarrassed to talk.

"Y- Uh.. You know I... One thing that I forgot to... Can you excuse me for one second?" Blitz asked, being snapped out of his embarrassment. This offered the perfect opportunity to get away from that so he could think clearly. "Of course, Blitz." Stolas said, allowing him to run from the phone. He went into the bathroom where he turned on the water and splashed himself in the face. "You're in love with her?" He asked himself. "What does he mean I'm in love with her?" Why on earth would Stolas say something like that? There's no way he could be in love with her just because he's an Imp and she's a Wolf. For all he knew, Blitz and Loona had nothing in common but he was in love with her?!

(There is it...the preview. The real thing is coming soon. Okay later)