ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

3rd Person•
With the jocks surrounding the pack of werewolves, Willa asks Addison, "Where's the moonstone, white hair?" Addison shows a confused face. "I-I think you have the wrong person!" she replies. Her pom-poms in her hand shake. "Uh, Eliza, what do we do?" Zed asks Eliza.
"We can smash our Z-bands and zombie out and use our strength to fend them off"
"Wait! No! Don't! You guys could lose control. Why not be a little more smart about this-"
"But it is smart!"
"Our razor sharp claws will gutter and splatter their blood!!!" One of the main werewolves, Wynter threatens. Everyone gasps and quiver in fear. Yes. Including the jocks.

1st Person•
Their alpha, Willa gives her a look and commands the werewolves to use their moonstone necklaces. Wyatt, Willa's brother, stops her. "Willa, we can't go to war with the whole town..."
"Finally! Someone reasonable!" Y/N thanks. I get a couple stares from a few people. "What? He's not wrong." I defend. Willa thinks about and rolls her eyes. "Wolves! Stand down!" The werewolves' eyes changed back to their normal state and they loosened up a bit. "Sorry, we werewolves so admire your town and we just came to...join your school." The bipolar alpha said with all respect.
Bucky joins in, "What?! They can't join our school!"
"Technically, the forbidden forest is within the school district..." Coach checked.
"Sooo welcome to Seabrook!" I say cheerfully."

The assembly ended early right after these creatures' arrival and school was back in session. I went by my locker and grabbed a few books and my pastel pink varsity jacket. As soon as I closed my locker door, Zed appeared in its place. "Um...hi?" I asked in confusion he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the library. "Zed, why are we here? I have class." I said as I sat. He spoke, "These werewolves...they're here to cause trouble. I know it! Geez, I just hope they don't ruin my big chance of becoming the school president. Seriously, what do they have to do with Seabrook, they shouldn't even be here." The zombie ranted. I awkwardly chuckled, "Yeah...uh when you're done ranting, please let me know why I'm here." He stopped and looked at me for a second. "Why aren't you scared?" He asked me. He was curious. But the thing was, I didn't want to tell him. It would be rude if I declined though. "Well, when you've shown enough fear in your life, what's the point. And besides, I believe they're probably just...bored and...want to learn. I guess???"

"LIES!" Willa slammed a book on our table. "These history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers but they struck first and stole our moonstone!" She continued. I could see the rage in her eyes. She was fierce and definitely not one to play around. I asked, "And who are you?" She looked at me a frowned. "I'm Willa, current alpha. And who are you?" "Well, I'm
Y/N, current baddest bitch." She eyed me with a burning passion. I did the same. There's something about her that I don't like at all. I could feel Zed staring at us. He got up before things could get out of hand and held me back. "Yeah, get your girl before I do." She warned. "One, she's not my girl. And two, it's not her I'm saving, it's you." I hate to admit it but, I do tend to get angry sometimes. But I'm more blank than angry though. "I'm leaving." I hissed. I walked away very fast but a chill came up my spine. I slowed down bit my tongue. I felt sharp, pearcing eyes inspecting me. It felt awful. I looked around quickly but no one there. I would assume it was Willa but I'm far from her sight now. But I shrugged it off and went to class.

The rest of the day felt haunting. At lunch, I sat with Addison, Zed, Eliza, Bree, and Bonzo but I still felt those burning hot eyes. In chemistry, I felt them. Was someone stalking me? Afterschool, I quickly ran to the gym after changing into my uniform to avoid any suspicious confrontation. There, I found my cousin and the cheerteam. I joined the group and revealed my preppy smile. "Hiya, g-guys-" I felt the presence again. That's when I saw them. The werewolves on the bleachers. It has to be a werewolf whose stalking me! It only makes sense. "I am so fired up to running cheer practice!" My enthusiastic cousin announced. "Um. I don't think you're the only one." I told her as I pointed to the werewolves. She turned around and was just as confused as all of us were.

"Sorry, but this practice space is for cheerleaders only." My cousin spoke out. Wynter scoffed, "Just try to get us to leave." "No, I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay. Show us what you can do...the cheerteam is for everyone" Addison challenged. The werewolves looked at each other and hesitated. But they got from their seats and you wouldn't believe what they did next.
"5-6-7-8!" Addison coordinated.

The cheerleaders were partnered up with werewolves and well...we practiced our routine. Before we started, inspected my partner's identity. He had a blonde part in his hair, tattoos on his arm, and fangs for his two top teeth. He was just like every other wolf but different in a way. To start the routine, we had to hold hands. My partner, held out his hand as a signal. I didn't budge though. "I don't bite, mostly." He said. He gave me a smirk and accepted his proposal. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me into his arms. This escalated real quick. "T-This isn't...a part of the routine!" I whimper. He gives a soft but sinister chuckle and whispers in my ear, "Tell me what you know about the alpha and why she denies her role" "Alpha? Look, I have no business in your werewolf drama and neither does Addison." The werewolf grabbed my waist and flipped me, then I landed on my feet. The boy spoke to me again, "You must know something. You hang her around her 24/7." At this point, I'm over it. I walk away as I'm going to sit on the bleachers but the werewolf continues to hold my hand, and yet, pulls me once again into his arms. "What is up with you and this move?" He sniffs my hair lets a sigh. "You have her scent..." "Gah! Stop!" I yank my body away and ran on the other side of the court. "U-Um, okay! Let's just take five!" Addison says.

The cheerleaders and werewolves disband and applause their performance. Addison sits by me as I mope. "Hey um, you okay. You kinda ran off there." "I was uncomfortable...you know, that guy over there was interrogating me. He was asking about you being an alpha???" I was very confused. My cousin said, "I don't know anything about their werewolf nonsense, but I can assure you, I will make sure he never bothers you again." I nod. To be honest, I didn't think it was a big deal, he was probably just one of those weird boys but I just didn't want to be associated or around him. Gives me bad vibes.