ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

Addison bursted in my room. "What the hell! How could you do this?! How could you betray me? You knew I loved him!" I suddenly started to panic. "A-Addy, it all just happened so fast! I didn't know he was gonna ki-" Y/N explained but cut off. "You...you flushed Mr. Nemo down the drain!"

"I- Chile, what?" And then she finally understood. 5 minutes ago, Y/N had flushed Addison's goldfish, Mr. Nemo, down the toilet. "Y/N, I literally just earned him from the fair. He was my prize and you killed him!" She whined. "It's a carnival fish. It was going to die anyway. By the way, they need fish food, not chocolate." The heart-broken girl stormed out of the bedroom and
Y/N let out a huge sigh. She spoke to herself, "I lowkey thought she was talking about the Zed situation. Lucky me."

Sunday's circumstance is really messing with my head. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. "Oop, it's 10 am. I refuse to be late to class. Chile- lemme get bag." My aunt Missy walked in the house very sweaty and exhausted. "Oh, hi sweetheart!" She still kept the same preppy tone as usual. "Hey, how your run?" "It was so much fun, I me and some other moms were just jogging and talking. It was sweet, really." I nodded but I didn't care. "Anyways, I'm off to school so...see ya." "It's getting late, you should hurry. And where's Addison?" I paused. "Erm, she needs a moment. Her fish died. Aunt Missy showed a face of sadness and heartbreak. "That's so sad." I almost thought a tear would role down her face. "Anyways, I shall make a smoothie, you girls better get to school on time.

3rd Person•
And so they did. "If you could choose, would you be a zombie, werewolf, or a human?" Y/N stopped in her tracks. "What?" "You heard me." Y/N lifted an eyebrow. She spoke, "Um, that's quite the odd question. But if I had to choose, I would stay as a human." Addison giggled. "Why? That's boring." "Not really. I just prefer being human. Being one of the other two has its perks but being human is literally a blessing. Think about this way, we're celestial spirits trapped in fleshy bag of energy." Addison soon regretted her question. "Um, that's sort of a weird way to put it."

Heels quickly clapped on the tile floor repeatedly getting louder and louder. The two girls' attention were focused on the noise. Lacey approached them with a big smile. "Ladies, today is a day where I conquer all." "What are you- nevermind", Addison said. Lacey continued, "Did you not hear? About the new kid?" Y/N put her finger in her face. "Let me stop you right there. This is very cliche, Lacey. I watch a lot of movies so whenever there's a new kid, he's either super hot, super rich, or a celebrity. And to be honest, I'm not here for it. So when I do see the new kid for myself, that won't matter, because I refuse to get involved. I will not become the main character of his life. Goodbye." And Y/N strut away. "Ugh, what's up with her?" The Acey snapped. Addison shrugged. "Well, you wanna hear my tea, right?" Addison rolled her eyes and let out a sarcastic "sure". "Okay so he has black hair with a white streak of hair(super hot), he's a little tan and his teeth are super white. His eyes are black but something about them makes them different from everyone else's. He's tall(also hot), and his voice is hella deep. I lowkey get butterflies in my stomach. "Oh, and his name is..."

"Winston." Y/N dropped her books as Wyatt's older brother hovered over her on the locker. Flashbacks of that night in the forest fled back to her. "Hey." He said. "Damn, he looks good in a turtleneck." One girl murmured.  "W-What are you doing here?" "To get a good education- what do you think?" Winston picked up her books and slowly handed it to her. "Thanks." Y/N said with an attitude.

"Hey, Y/N." Zed greeted from behind. "Oh, uh, hey." She gave a small smirk. The zombie asked, "Who's this?". "Uhm, he's just-" "Listen, Y/N, can we please talk for a second?", Wyatt sighed. "Wait, w-what is he doing here?!" It was becoming a crowd. Bree pushed away the boys and confronted me. "Let's go the bathroom. We really need to talk" her tone was very serious. "Uhh..." Y/N's anxiety increased. Addison asked, "Hey, guys. What's going on?" Everyone started talking at once. Wyatt was yelling at Winston. Bree was urging to speak with Y/N in private and Y/N was right in the middle of it. "Fuck. I'm screwed."
👁👄👁