ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

3rd Person•
Addison rubs Y/N's back but then stops. A suspicious Zed signals me to privacy. She sighs. "I'm gonna see what he wants. He's become very clingy lately." Addison giggles, "Well with this election going on and you're his campaign manager, it makes much more sense." She says. "Of course. You can relate." Y/N smiles and leave. Zed and Y/N chill at the cafe for a while.

1st Person•
"So, I have a plan." "I'm listening." Zed takes out a bunch of flyers, pins, and hats with his face on it. "You're gonna go into the woods, find the werewolves, and tell them to vote for me!" He says with no hesitation. My mouth opens wide. "Tell me you're joking! I not scared but dang, that's really unsafe! I'm not tryna die, stupid." Zed gets up from his chair, bends on one knee and the whole cafe gasp. He grabs my hand and gives me the puppy eyes. "Aww" of disappointment floods my ears as if they were expecting him to propose. "No." I firmly say. His eyes grow wider and his frown expands. "Fine! But only because you're a dork. Dork. I just have to ask, why me? Why can't you or Eliza do it?" "Eliza has something to do and so do I. I'm taking Addison on a date." Zed says with the biggest grin. Classic Zed. Always thinking about his girlfriend and not his surroundings...which...I guess is something a good boyfriend would do but...STILL. "Whatever. When should I go?" Zed looks at his watch. "Well school is about over so...how about in a few hours?" I roll my eyes and take the box of Zed Merch with me. As soon as I walk out that door I go right back in. "And I'm taking your bagel with me. It's...delicious."

3rd Person•
Y/N slams the big, heavy box on the kitchen table. She hears a loud scream coming from the bathroom. Y/N darts inside to see whst happened. "Um...why?" She says with a confused face. Addison explains, "I tried to curl my hair but I burned myself." She pouts. "We've been over this. Don't touch my stuff or God will strike you." Y/N picks up the flat iron and she sits on the stool. She pulls back Addison's whitish hair and takes a piece.

"So, Zed is taking me out to this fancy restuarant and I'm kind of excited and a little nervous." "You've been on plenty of dates with Zed, why is this different?" Y/N bites the hair with the flat iron a slowly turns it all the way down. "Well, I haven't seen Zed all summer. Us being a couple feels new and refreshing" Y/N groans in disgust. "Lovebirds..." "What about you? Got yourself s secret boyfriend? Last time you liked someone was like never?!" Addisons words made Y/N flinch. "Never. It starts out cute and adorable until you get gullible and your heart breaks." The mood of the room sunk. Addison commented, "Well that got dark. You okay? Something happen?" Y/N shrugged it off and smiled. "Don't worry about me. Worry about what you're going to wear. Oh wait, there's no need because I'm sure whatever you pick will be lovely. Addison gasped at her beautiful, curly hair and fluffed it. "Thanks, cousin." She hugged Addison from the back. The two always shared a certain sister-sister bond despite them being cousins. One would know what the other was thinking while the other would know just how to make things better for them. Y/N watched Addison giggled a waltzed to her room.

1st Person•
Now. For the worst part of my day. I could hear my cousin walk outside meaning she's going on her date. Good. I would tell her where I'm going but I wouldn't want her to worry. She really likes Zed and I'm not going to screw up for the both of them if she goes thinks about my safety non-stop. I grab my coat, the box, and head out. I take my bike and slowly drift in my doom.

This shouldn't be scary at all, yet I'm tensing. Not scared-! Just...tense. All I'm doing is spreading the word to the werewolves; telling them to vote for Zed and pass out pins. But why did I have to wait so late. The sun is setting fast which is obviously strange. The deeper I go into the woods, I pedal harder and harder. I slump a little and soon, the bike is getting harder to control. I start to swerve in uncoordinated paths and I grind my teeth. I can barely see where I'm going and the breeze gets colder and colder. I can't really make out what I see because of the increase of speed but it looks like a large rock ahead! Oh hell no! I jump off with the box still in my lap. Face first of the dirty ground. The box is out of shape and all the hats, pins, and flyers are scattered.

The heavy fall was super impactful because I'm getting more and more dizzy every second. One blink- noise. One blink- growling. One blink- gold eyes. One blink- shit. Black leather boots meet with my eyes. I lift my head inspecting the stranger. What do you know? It's Mr. Detective himself. He bends down to my level. "I think you dropped something...somethings. Need a hand with that?" He says with a very overdramatic tone. I'm not dead but I might as well be.