ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

I woke up with the sun on my face. At first, it was a bit blurry, then my vision cleared up. It took me a while to realize what happened. I looked down at the sight. Wyatt was in my bed, shirtless. My palms were on his abs. And he was sleeping like a baby. I panicked, "Gahh!! W-Wyatt, what the heck?!" He woke up jittery. "What...happened?!" He asked. "Did we...did we do the Devil's Tango?" I cringed. He looked at me for a second. "You mean se-" "Don't say it! I would at least remember! And why is your shirt off, weirdo!" I cut him off.

"I got hot! My pants are still on." He assured. You're the one who told me to stay." He rubbettled. "I thought you were gonna leave in the middle of the night." There was a moment of silence. "Well. Do you like what you see?" The werewolf teased. I wasn't amused and I throw a pillow at him. He chuckled as he layed his head on the silky sheets. I gave him a little grin.

The door opened to our surprise and our smiles went away. "Hey, Y/N, are you o-" Addison's mouth dropped. "Are you kidding me?! I can't even trust you anymore." She darted out the room. "Addison, wait-" Wyatt grabbed my wrist. Let her go. You can't keep apologizing for no reason." I yanked my wrist back. "Just go. Go home, right now." I told Wyatt. He grabbed his shirt and put his leg out the window. He looked back at me. "I'm serious. Go." He nodded and jumped out. I left my room and went to find Addison.

She grabbed a knife and aggressively cut an apple into slices. "What is your problem?! We were just sleeping together..." She gave me a look. "Yeah, saying it out loud sounds bad but we weren't doing anything. We literally were just sleeping together." She slammed her knife out and said her big speech. "You said you didn't want to go to the Fair, yet you came later with Wyatt. Then he gets in a fight and you guys run away. I came back late to check on you but I didn't think you were at home so I just went to bed. And when I heard noises, I thought you came home but you were just making out with your new pet." Not gonna lie, that kind of hurt.

"He's not a pet! And we were here all night, we talked things out and I wanted him to stay. With everything happening, it's only best. And for your information, I-I love Wyatt! He's doesn't question my motives and show off to get attention. And you wanna what else? He makes me feel comfortable like I'm actually worth something. Unlike you. I walked away and slammed my bedroom door.

"Do you really mean it?" I flinched at the sound of his voice. "I thought I told you to go." "I did but I sensed that you were in distress so I came back. Thanks to the magic hickey I gave you. Now, answer my question. Is it true?" I frowned. "You do make me feel comfortable and you are easy to talk to. But, love you? No. I could never love anyone." I explained. "That's stupid. Everyone loves something or someone. Your cousin?" "I admire my Addison a lot. I like her. But I don't love her. Never." Wyatt asked, "Does it have something to do with your parents?" "Don't bring them up. It's not your business to know." "But I care about you." He said as he wrapped his warm hands around my waist. "I care about you a lot. In ways you couldn't possibly understand, Y/N." I looked him straight in his copper, brown eyes. He was right. But I didn't have the heart to test his feelings.

"It's Saturday. I don't have any plans. I want you to my family." He offered. I told him, "I met your family." "No, you met my friends and other members of the pack." The werewolf said. "So like. Have dinner with your entire pack?" He nodded as he smiled. I could tell he was getting excited. "Ugh, ok fine. But I don't want any family drama. I have enough to deal with as it is."

I didn't know what to wear so I just took out a varsity jacket from my old school, jeans, and a top. "Ready?" I asked. With my arms on his shoulders, I braced myself. "Actually, Y/N, we were just gonna walk. There's literally no rush to get there." He said blankly. I pleaded, "Well, can I stay on your back? Regardless of this being my second time doing this, I've grown accustomed." He chuckled and ran out the window. Of course I screamed, who wouldn't.

3rd Person
The werewolf sniffed the atmosphere repeatedly. "Wren. Do you smell that?" A girl with messy, curly hair and beautiful brown skinned jumped off the rocks and on to the dirt. She got up and also sensed the strange scent. She smiled. "Someone's brought a snack." Winston looked around him. "I'll be damned. There's a human in these woods." He chuckled. "Shall we go hunting?" Winston asked. They both shared a look of pride and went to find their new prey.