ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

I opened the door silently and closed it with caution. I kicked off my flats and took a deep breath. "Young lady!" Aunt Missy called out with concern. Gosh she scared me. "Where were you?" "Yeah, where were you?" Uncle Dale repeated after her. This is the last thing I need to be in right now. "Sorry guys, I was outside...for a walk." If I tell them I was with werewolves, they'll freak! They're the ones who reinstated the anti-monster laws because of them. Addison came out the bathroom and gave me a big hug. "We were so worried! We called your phone and searched everywhere for you!" She then backed off when she saw my clothes. "What happened here?" She asked in confusion. I responded, "I fell...just a little dirt. Don't worry about it though."

"No but we should!" Aunt Missy blurted. "You were supposed to be home 2 hours ago. And we couldn't reach you or anything!" She explained. I felt really guilty. My phone died so I didn't know the time either. Uncle Dale finished, "You're grounded." I get that I was unreachable and missing but grounded?! Tell me they're joking. "Please don't do this! I can't get grounded, I have never been grounded! I have so much to live for!" My aunt and uncle shared a look. "Y/N, we're not killing you, we're just taking away your phone and afterschool time for 3 days." My mouth dropped. That means no cafe, no carnival, no movies. This sucks. Like genuinely sucks.

"Head to your room and go straight to bed." I rolled my eyes and stomped to my room. Of course I was in ny feelings but if I didn't cut it out, I could get grounded for a month. I changed into my sleepwear and tucked myself under the covers.

"Where we you? Seriously."
Addison's voice trailed to my bed. "I was doing campaign work. Asking people in the neighborhood to vote for Zed." I answered. There was no response from Addison. She knew I lied. We can tell when we're lying. And it hurt me. There was no specific reason I couldn't tell her, I just didn't want her to worry about me.

A Day Later
I took my tray and sat down. The usual gang sat with me: Zed, Addison, Bree, and Bonzo. I took a deep bite in my apple. "Y/N, thanks by the way." Zed blurted. "Hm?", my noise muffled by my teeth shoved in the fruit. He said, "Ya' know. For getting me new votes." "Oh. It's no problem." He smiled at me. I smiled back and blushed a bit.
Ok, yes. It's true I have a small crush on him. I always have. He's funny, creative, and attractive. But I could never show that. He's dating my cousin. I would never do that to her. Besides, they're a cute couple. Too cute.

3rd Person
A french fry hit Y/N on her back. "Bruh, what the f-" Y/N turned back to see Wyatt and the group of werewolves. Addison and Bree also looked back. Wyatt did a whistle as if she were a dog. A damn dog. She focused her attention to her apple in hopes to ignore it. But with each french fry thrown, Y/N's temper rised. She marched a storm to the werewolves' table and went off. "What?! What do you want?!" Wyatt stared at me for a bit then went to explaining. "You. Come sit at our table. We have matters to discuss." "Do we have to do this now?" Y/N complained. Wyatt's eyes glew a bright gold color. "Fine. But threatening me never helps, it just pisses me off." She walked back to her table, grabbed her tray, and sat at the table of hell-dogs.

1st Person
"What?" I hissed. "Calm down. No need to be vicious. I'm just going to tell you what needs to be told in order to keep our little deal." I rolled my eyes. It better not be some blood ritual. I stopped doing those a long time ago. Wyatt stated, "I need to get close to the alpha in order for her to claim her rightful place." I laughed. "Look, Addison isn't a werewolf. She was born human and will always be human." My words struck Wyatt. He became more aggressive. "She is the alpha! She just doesn't know it yet! I'd be a fool to tell me otherwise !!!" He slammed his hands on the table. All attention was focused on the werewolf.

His anger began to die down. "Come to the den tonight. Let's make this official." I spoke, "No, I can't. I'm grounded." "So? Just sneak out." Ha. He really doesn't know my guardians. "My uncle is the head of Safety Patrol in the town and my aunt is the mayor. They'd have a whole SWAT team looking for me." Okay, I may have over exaggerated. "Why do let them get in the way of your life. Your a teenager, act like it. Live a little. And besides, your zombie boy won't be having as much votes as he intends." He gave me a smug look. He was right about one thing, I am a teenager. I need to play the part. I nodded.

3rd Person
"Is it just me or is Y/N acting really weird lately." "Hm?" Zed asked. Addison reveals, "She goes out in the middle of the night to ask people to vote for you and doesn't come back after a few hours. Why wait till night, right? And now she's sitting with werewolves? Not that I have a problem with that, I just thought she didn't like them? She wanted to stay away from that guy but she's talking to him? At the same table?" Zed knew what was going on or...at least the most of it. "Just campaign stuff. She has a life ya' know." Zed shrugged. "Addy, it's nothing to worry about, she's fine..." Bree comforts.

1st Person
"Oh this is definitely something to worry about...", I said while squeezing through my bedroom window. I flopped on the ground and plucked leaves put my hair. I grabbed my bike and zoomed all the way to the woods. It was just a quick get out/come back kind of thing. I pedaled my bike as hard as I could and yes, I was paying attention. A placed my foot down and stopped the motion of the bike. I was already here...good. "In and out." I huffed.

I walked in the den with much more confidence know that I knew what I was in for. "Alright, this is the last time I come to you at night. I could get in really big trouble!" I shouted at him. "Could you be anymore annoying?" Willa asked with spite as she threw a log in the fire. But I wasn't here for her mess today. "Whaddya want?" I asked Wyatt. He was in a slump, relaxed position. The boy held a half bitten smore and tossed it in the flames. He got up from his chill spot and gripped my shoulders.

"I need to make sure you don't mess this up for us. We have a duty and we're running out of time. Sooo..." "Wait! What's happ-!" Wyatt gripped my shoulders even harder and placed his teeth on my neck..but there was so much more. I felt satisfaction and groaned a bit before I blacked out.

A couple hours later
Faint noises woke me up from my blackout and my vision became clearer. You could ask me a million times why Addison was hovering above me with fear and I still couldn't tell you. Or more importantly, why there was a large, dark hickey on my neck.