ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

"E-Eric, you shouldn't be here." Wyatt and I repositioned ourselves as if nothing ever happened. "So this is what you leave me for? A dog? I'm disappointed" He said pointing at Wyatt. "He's not a dog." I spat. "I should go." Wyatt said ready to leave. I remarked, "No, it's fine. He was just leaving. Right, Eric?" "No actually. I wanted to talk to you." The werewolf left the classroom and I sighed. I'm not doing this today.

I walk past Eric but he grabs my wrist and yanks me toward his chest. "I'm actually offended. Come on now, you're really with that flea-infested dork." I use my other fist to punch him in the jaw. He lets go and feels his face. A drop of blood runs from his mouth and onto the floor. God, he still looks like an angel. "That's why I like you. You're tiger trapped in a kitten. It's kinda hot." "I will never get with you again! What we had wasn't healthy. It was...bad." Memories of us started flooding back, and then I remembered why I was so hesitant and avoided boys.

"You're such a heartbreaker. You play with people's emotions." He excused, "Yeah but the entire school doesn't seem to agree. I'm the most popular guy here. You should be honored to even have someone like me to talk to you." I really wanna punch him again but I won't be charged with attempted murder. Eric was plain toxic. But yet, he looked like he came from a fairy tale. Perfect blonde hair, gorgeous eyes, smooth skin...he was descripted as a prince. He's not though. It didn't take me long to realize how awful and manipulative he was. "Leave me alone. And don't follow me."

I left the scene and searched for Wyatt. "Wyatt?" I called for him as I walked down the halls. "Don't be so loud. I'm right here." I turned around. "Hey...I'm so sorry. That was-" "Your ex." He finished. I nodded in embarrassment. "Wish you could've told me." The guilt and embarrassment went away and soon confusion popped into the equation. "Wait, what? Why would I tell you that I have an ex?" "Why wouldn't you? Especially if he's at the same school as us." He argues. "Wait, wait, wait. It's not his business nor yours, to list my ex-boyfriends. He's not my priority and will never be my priority. I'm moving to big and better things now."

"Well it would be smart and safe for me to watch my own back. I don't really like my name involved in false rumors and drama. "Why does it matter?! We're just fake dating anyway." My words struck Wyatt and he remained speechless for a while. "...Yeah. W-We are. It doesn't matter, sorry." Ya' know, he says it doesn't matter but apparently it does. I don't really know why it bothers him, I'm right. We are fake dating. He could be sensitive.

After Wyatt left, I went in the opposite direction, turned a corned...and bumped into Zed. "Oh, hey." I greeted. "Hey, Y/N. Uh, why're you here? Shouldn't you be like at home or something?" "Detention." I said blankly. "Detention? Why did you- whatever. You've been acting a lil' weird. Like really weird." He spoke. I asked,  "what do you mean? I've been perfectly fine."
Zed scoffed. "Since when do you sneak out late at night? When do you get hickeys from guys you've just met? And what's this?" He said feeling my clothes. "You've never worn anything like this. You don't even like Thrasher." "I picked out my own clothes today..." I blushed as I covered the label. Zed theorized, "It's because of him isn't it? Wyatt. Gosh, he's such a bad influence on you." I became defensive.

3rd Person
Y/N argued, "No it's not! I get it, you don't like him for whatever reason but you won't blame him."
"He's so troublesome! You're nothing like him. I just think you deserve better."
"Don't tell me what I deserve! You have no right! You can be so selfish!"
"And you can be so naive. I'm just trying to look out for you!"
"I need you or Addison to look out for me. I can take care of myself."
"What's wrong with you? Just let me in! Why can't you do that?"
"Because I like you, you idiot!!!"

All noise was hushed. Zed and Y/N couldn't speak. Many things were rushing in their mind. "Y/N....I-I..you know we're...just friends, right?" Y/N covered her mouth. She just nodded slowly. Words couldn't even describe how she felt but we can start with emotional, embarrassed, and nervous. "I'm dating your cousin, I don't...like you like that...I'm so sorry, Y/N." He apologized and reached out for her. She jittered when he tried to touch her. "N-No! It's fine! It's my fault. I should've  bit my tongue, sorry Zed. She slowly backed away. "See you tomorrow?" He asked shy. She nodded and smiled. Oh how fake. She walked out of his sight and she ran. She ran all the way home and didn't stop. She couldn't stop or be stopped.

She took out her key but couldn't hold still. She just banged on the door. When Addison opened it, Y/N immediately ran in her room and shut the door. She slumped on the ground couldn't help but think how stupid her decision was. She knew Zed was dating Addison yet she let it out. Being rejected wasn't new to Y/N but when your crush who's dating your cousin, who's also your really good friend rejects you...well big oof. Their relationship may have changed. It may be really awkward. Of course she didn't mean to but 🤷‍♀️

"Y/N. Y/N, are you okay?" Addison asked as she attempted to open the door. The teenager managed to speak, "I'm fine, j-just please...go away." Addison's presence was no longer on the other side of the door.

ᴰᵃᵐⁿ, ʸ/ᴺ ʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵉˢˢ ᵘᵖ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʷᵒ ʰᵒᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ