ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

"Stop, Zed. This is a joke to you. Is this funny? I-I can't be around you around you right now." I said as I left the scene. Where was I gonna go? I don't know. I saw a few games like "Balloon Pop". Nothing sounds better than throwing darts and a helium-filled balloon. I stepped right up and paid him coins. I was handed 5 darts and in ny hand and I was going to make it count. The first 2 darts hit the green balloons but the other 3 just sucked.

"Winner! Winner! We have a winner!" The enthusiastic worker hyped. Oh shoot! Did I really win? Ayyeee. But he went right passed me and praised another guy right beside me. That other guy was none other than Eric. He was recieved a cute wolf plush. I turned my head the other way to avoid contact but that didn't work at all. "This is for you, Kitty." He whispered. I turned around and he gave me his reward. "I don't want your stupid prize! I don't want ANYTHING from you. You can die for all I care." "I know you don't mean that. Remember when we would came here last year." He reminded. "No. Those memories are dead and will forever be dead."

3rd Person
Eric moved a strand of Y/N's hair behind her ear. He said, "Just take the plushie." Y/N thought about it and snatched the thing away from him. "Okay. But we're not friends or cool with each other. You're toxic and I hate you for it." Eric shrugged and smiled, "Look, I don't want you back. If you wanna go out with a puppy, go ahead. You're all his." "Don't make it sound like that. I'm not his." Little did she know they were already walking together. "So where are your friends? I'd be surprised if you told me you didn't have any." Y/N rolled her eyes. "They're having fun. I'm just chillin on my own." He brought up, "And your boyfriend?" "Also with them." I assured.

"Well it's just us then." He stopped. "What about you? Where are your friends? I'm sure all the girls just miss you" I said teasing him, while making duck kissing faces. He chuckled, "Nah, I'm actually here alone. It's heard to tell who's your friend when the whole school adores you because of my looks or my talent. So I'm here...alone." he explained. Y/N did feel a little bad but not to bad. She refuses to forgive him for what he did. "Wow. Im so sorry to hear that. And here I thought you had all the friends in the world cause Seabrook was kissing your ass." She apologized. "You know this is the first time in a year that we're actually having a normal conversation. And you say we're not cool-" she cut him off, "We're not. I may feel for you but I won't give in to your mind games. In a couple minutes we might be making out in a bathroom, who knows." "That's my special charm." He said winking.

"Gosh, you're so hot" he admired and grabbed her waist. "Eric..." she said shocked. Eric squeezed her bottom half and kissed her passionately kissed her. One person cheered, "Daammnnn, Eric! You pulling again?! I see you!". Y/N used all her strength to push her ex off.

1st Person
"Are you kidding me?" Wyatt said confused and angry. "Bro, chill. It was just a kiss. She wanted it." Eric said calmly. Wyatt approached us and punched Eric right in the face. Eric punched Wyatt back and a full on fight broke out. The werewolf charged at the teen and both collapsed. Wyatt pounded Eric non-stop. Eric kicked him off and kicked him again, this time in face. Every attack resulted in more people watching.

Wyatt's eyes and moonstone started to glow an eerie, bright yellow and he darted at his opponent. He lifted his arm and his claws retracted. Wyatt sliced up Eric's shirt and managed to get his skin as well. The blood sank through as Eric maniacally laughed. "This is p-pathetic. You're just showing everyone how much...of a mo-monster you are." I had to stop this before it went too far. Well, I guess it already did but I have to do something before Eric actually dies. I ran to Wyatt's area. "Stop! Don't do it, it's not worth it." I wrapped my arms around his waist and layed my head on his back. Embracing him may not help but it's worth a shot.

"Wyatt, just...no. If you do this, you ruin everything. I'm not asking you as your 'business partner' but as your..f-friend." The werewolf's heavy rage breathing slowly fainted and his claws lowered and his moonstone was normal again. "Y/N." "Booooooo!" The crowd boo'd us and started looking at us side eyed. "You wolves are evil!" "You almost killed him!" "Do you have no mercy?!" People were already upset about werewolves sharing a society with them. That fight just proved their fear and hatred for them. Wyatt mumbled, "Let's go." I hopped on his back and he ran. "Y/N!" Zed yelled behind us. Wyatt commanded, "Don't look back. They're all hypocrites."

And we're back. At home where I should've been. I wiped the blood off his lip with a towel, "Wyatt, I am sorry. I-". He cut me off. "What were you thinking? Everyone thinks we're dating, yet you're all kissy-kissy with your ex. Oh, right! I'm sorry! We're only fake dating. You do what you want!" He was obviously upset. "You tell me...you tell me there's no reason for you to tell me that you have an ex...but when you go and do sneaky things behind my back, that's what hurts the most. I stated, "I would never do anything to hurt you. Eric kissed me without consent. I swear, I'm over him. I just wish it were the same for Eric." Wyatt plumped down on my bed as a thousand thoughts rushed through his head.

"You need to be 100 percent commited to this. Because there's no turning back." I nodded. "Hey uh, I really am sorry." I said as I laid on his chest. A moment of silence was held between us. "...are we about to kiss right now?" Wyatt joked. I snickered and gave him a firm "no". He wrapped his arm around my waist. "Oh. I actually have to leave. I wouldn't want your parents to ground you again." he said. "No, stay. They're not my parents. So who cares?"
I promised to never do this with myself but...I think I'm catching feelings for Wyatt.