❤Chapter 4

"J-Jisung?!"

"F-Felix?!"

"What are you doing here?!" Felix asked, shocked.

"I could ask the same." Before Felix could respond, Lee know interuppted us.

"You two, let's settled it calmly. Lix, Jisung come seat on the sofa." Lee know told, Felix obeyed and sat down on the sofa, while i am still confused. "Jisung." Lee Know called sternly. I got startled and rushed to the sofa so Lee Know won't kill the hell out of me.

"Ok so, why are you here Lix?" I asked.

"Well, Min-" Felix's eyes found Lee Know's scary expression like he was signaling something. "Well, Lee know is my cousin." I widened my eyes, "What the fuck?!" I look to Lee know's side, he nodded which means it's true.

"Your cousins with this psycho?!" I screamed.

"Shut it Jisung." I got startled again and stopped screaming. Felix sighed and nodded.

"How didn't i know?" I questioned with a pout. "You didn't ask anything about it." Felix stated. Then someone's phone interuppted us, It was Lee Know's. He told us to keep going and he left the room to take the call.

"But Lix what are you doing here?" I asked again.

"Well, when you are gone me and Seungmin got worried and search around the city but was unsuccessful. On the next day we tried to find you again but then i found out Seungmin was also gone, so i ask Lee Know about this and he said he knows where you are and here we are." Felix explained the whole story. I was left suprised and got alot of question in my head.

"S-Seungmin is also gone?" Felix hesitate before giving me a nod.

"Do you even know what Lee Know is?"

"Of course, he is a leader of a mafia gang." Again i was left suprise at how chill he said it.

"How can you not freak out? He is a fucking pyscho!" I blurted out.

"His gang is not the evil type one, he just made it for revenge on his rival. Yes he did kill some people but it wasn't for fun it was because of their actions." He explained. "Then why am i here?" I asked to Felix and to myself. Felix shrugs. "Did you find something before you get caught?"

"Well a dead body then i dialed the police." 

"No wonder. I'm suprised that he didn't do anything bad to you, not that i would let him do it anyways." Felix blurted out which i gave a nod. "I know this is kinda personal but where are his parents?" I questioned, but for some reason he chuckled. "Is this a Q and A or something?" I rolled my eyes and told him to just answer it.

"They are in Gimpo they are rich as fuck, they even have a company there." Felix answered truthfully. "Then how did he get into this mafia shit and became the leader?" I asked again. He sighed as he ruffled his hair. "Don't ask me all of this. He should be the one telling you, i didn't have his permission anyway." Felix said. I sighed in defeat since Lee Know probably won't answer all of my question.

We had a moment of silence until Lee Know walked in the room and looked at both of us. "Done?" Lee Know asked. Me and Felix both nodded. "Good, now i have to do some business so Jisung, can you be a good boy and don't touch anything." Lee Know ordered like i was some type of pet or something.

"Are you only telling me off and not Felix?!

"Want me to punish you darling?"

–––––

Hey guys!
Sorry your Author-nim is gonna be really busy in the school days since tests. You guys probably gonna went thourgh the same situation so goodluck on all of your test!

Thank you and love you all❤❤❤

•You make Stray Kids STAY•