❤️Chapter 21

"JISUNG?!"

"What? Jisung?" Changbin said looking confused.

"Are you good hyung?" Changbin asked again.

I didn't respond to him instead I ran out of the room as quickly as possible to the mansion, completely worried and I ignored all Changbin's call.

–––––––

"JISUNG?!" I shout loudly started to get worried as there's no respond.

I ran up to our now shared room, I burst through the door and.. my eyes widen. The scence in front was definitely not my expectations.. Jisung stood in front of the bed making his bareback facing towards him.

I couldn't help but to stare at his breath-taking back, that stops until Jisung puts a shirt on him but I still stood there completely frozen.

"Oka– M-MINHO?!"

I snap out of my mind and found Jisung blushing very hard until his whole face was a tomato now. "Y-You didn't see that r-right?" Jisung asked as he fidgets his fingers.

I smirk when I get what he's referring to, "Is my baby shy?" I teased with a low tone. Jisung's eyes widen when I took a step closer to him until he hit the bed frame.

"M-Minho..."

"Don't be shy baby.. since I'm gonna see your whole body anyway." My smirk became wider.

Jisung looks disoriented making him look ten times more cuter. "W-What?"

I put two fingers under his chin and lif them up to face my me. "Cause your mine and only mine." I said sternly before kissing his plump lips, when he kissed back I put an arm around his waist and bite his bottom lip asking for an entrance.

Jisung got the message and opened his mouth letting my tounge in. I explore his warm cavern making him moan quietly, I smirked through the kiss.

"Minho hyung did you see– OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

I turned around and found Felix who caught us making out. I rolled my eyes, "What the hell you want Lix?" I said sounding pissed.

"I.. uh.. w-was just trying to f-find Seungmin and Jisung.." Felix stuttered looking terrified. I sighed before looking back at Jisung who looks flustered and embarassed as hell.

"You can got to him baby." Jisung hesitate before nodding and going after Felix. I groaned and threw a pillow at the ground in frustration.

Someone just has to ruin the moment..

––––––––

JISUNG's pov

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT HAN JISUNG?!" Felix shouted in a different room.

"HE KISSED ME FIRST!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME YOU TWO WE'RE DATING?!"

"WELL– wait what?"

"I was waiting for you to announce that you two were official." Felix stated with a pout forming on his face. I giggled and ruffled his strawberry looking hair.

"Aw sorry Lix, I forgot." I apologized while pinching his cheeks. "Okay fine! Stop pinching my cheeks." I quickly let go of his cheeks and chuckled when he rubbed them.

"Let's go find Seungmin." I invited. Felix nodded as a respond.

Me and Felix walked around the whole mansion and didn't found Seungmin anywhere, we even asked the other members but none of them seem to know where they are, and apparently Hyunjin was also nowhere to be found.

"Where the fuck are those two bitches?"

"Wait did we check the garden?" Felix asked. I remembered that we checked the whole room in the mansion except the outside. I shaked my head left and right. "Let's go then." Felix grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside.

After we got outside an unexpected scence was happening.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

––––––––

HELLO PEEPS!
As you can tell I have a new book which is a Seungjin one. You can go read it if you want:)

Okay so little story time.. my school is a bitch. They told us to make 6 fucking videos for a report like wtf, they're not even easy and not only that we have a online test in the beginning of May:).

So I can't update that much probably hope you guys understand.
Thank you guys and love you ❤️❤️

•You make Stray Kids STAY•