❤️Chapter 13

"F-Felix?!"

I bolted up when I heard Felix's loud scream. I ran upstairs as fast as I could and saw him stood at the front of Jisung's room looking terrified. I got closer to him, "Are you ok-"

Jisung, laying on the floor with blood around his body probably from the fresh cuts on his wrist, I stared at the scence in horror. I rushed to Jisung's body and wrapped my arm around his back, "J-Jisung? Jisung?!" I panicked and looked to Felix who was still horrified. "Felix, call the others they can help to treat the cuts." I ordered. Felix nodded and ran out the room.

My gaze went back to Jisung's body who was laying down peacefully on the floor filled with puddle of blood. Even in this state he still looks beautiful.. suddenly my eyes find the most ethereal thing, his lips. It looks plumped and smooth which pushes me to kiss him but that would be inappropriate.

"Han Jisung...How can i make you mine?"

-----

"All done." Chan cheered.

"How did this happen anyway?" Woojin asked. I shrugged, "I don't know, I left him in the mansion all alone." I replied and Chan sighed sounding disappointed.

"You should probably add some guards here. You have around 1000 in the base but not two in here? I'm astonished." Chan suggested but I rolled my eyes instead. "Let Minho do what he wants, it's his mansion anyways." Woojin suddenly protected me making Chan pouted.

"Thanks for the support Woojin but Chan is probably right.." I said. Woojin nodded and Chan smiled showing his dimples at me.

"Alright so, we just need Jisung to wake up and at least remembered how he got attacked." Chan said and the two us nodded.

The three of us went out the room and was met by the youngers worried face while Changbin, and Hyunjin tried to calm them down. "It's alright kids brother Jisung is fine." Chan tried to reassured but instead I was disgusted along with Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Changbin.

"If we are brothers then why are we gay for eachother?"

"Shut the fuck up Hyunjin."

Chan deeply sighed probably regretting his life choices, "Now now Hyunjin is not time to joke around. Jisung is fine he just needs some rest and someone gotta help Minho watch over Jisung since he is still suffering with his bruises." Chan said calmly. After Chan said that Felix immidiately raised his hand making Changbin pout.

"Wait I can take care of Jisung alone." Chan shakes his head.

"Nope I don't want that stitches getting worse." Chan told which made me groaned.

"Anyways are you sure Lix?" Chan questioned Felix. Felix nodded with a wide smile. "Alright then it is settled." Chan said proudly while clapping his hands.

"Can we have dinner now?" Jeongin pleaded with his puppy eyes making all of us even me stared at him in awe. "Of course, let's cook dinner now, and Minho please look after Jisung first." I only nodded at Chan's request. After hearing 'dinner' the others went downstairs, Chan was about to go downstairs but he suddenly stopped which made me raise an eyebrow.

"Oh and try not to get lost in his beauty."

------

Hello fellow readers!
How was your first Online class? For me it was fucking hell since we already got an online test on the first day and all of us don't even understand how to answer it since it online omfg, and half an hour into the test we finally got it and answered the test peacefully.

Ngl I prefer going to school then online classes. It sucksbsksjk.

Anyway Thank you and Love you❤️❤️❤️

•You make Stray Kids STAY•