❤️Chapter 19

MINHO'S pov

I slowly opened my eyes and was immidiately met by the sun light shining through the window. I got up and realised Jisung wasn't on the bed but the smell of cooked bacon trailing along my nose.

Who is cooking This early?

I went downstairs to the kitchen and suprisingly found Jisung cooking. I softly smiled and went closer to him and hugged him from behind startling him in the proses, "Geez hyung you scared me!" Jisung complained with a frown. I laughed at how cute his expression is. "I didn't know you can cook baby."

"Are you underestimating me?" Jisung yelled which I laughed it off.

"Don't be mad baby I'm just suprised." Jisung grins and went back to cook and I hugged him tighter, he slapped my arm making me flinched.

"What the hell babe?"

"Now I'm still cooking, sit on the dining table chair like a good boy." Jisung ordered while holding up a spatula like he is about to hit me or something. "But this is our first day of being boyfriends." I whined with a pout.

"No breakfast then."

"You're no fun Ji." I walked to the dining table with a pout still plastered on my face. Jisung saw it apparently and sighed, "Sorry if I'm a bitch already.." I smiled softly at him, "Don't worry I love you no matter what, also you be having some wife materials there." I teased with a smirk.

"W-what do you mean?!" Jisung slightly shout as his face became more red. "You'd be a perfect wife well for me"

After saying that Jisung looked back to the food probably flustered, "It's our first day of being boyfriends and you already thought about marriage." Jisung said while preparing the food on the table.

"I mean who wouldn't want to marry your perfect ass self?" Jisung's face became more redder as he lowered his head, now staring at the ground while I laughed at his behaviour.

I got up from the chair and wrapped my waist around a flustered Jisung, "What the fuck is this?" I turned my head to the door and find Changbin stood there with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Hey Bin what's up?" I greeted but Changbin was focused on something else. "Bin?"

"I'm sorry but what's that?" Changbin asked while pointing my hand on Jisung's waist. Jisung gave me stern look, "Don't you fucking dare." Jisung quietly muttered. I furrowed my eyebrows not knowing what his idea was.

"Me and Jisung are dating." I answered truthfully making Changbin widened his eyes also making Jisung deeply sighed. "R-really?" Changbin asked again but now looking at Jisung.

"Fine! Yes we are.." Jisung respond harshly but in my eyes he looks cute being mad with those chubby cheeks. "Wow! Congrats you could've told us yesterday or something."

"Minho basically confess to me yesterday night Changbin hyung." 

"Well you could've told us this morning."

"WE ARE BUSY OKAY HYUNG?" Jisung shout across the room suprising me not gonna lie. "Yea yea no need to shout at me." Changbin replied while rolling his eyes.

"How about you and my cousin? Are you two dating?"  I asked raising my eyebrows in the proses. "Yup we are." Changbin answered confidently with a smile.

"Do you love him?" I asked with a quite stern tone.

"With every inch of my heart. But why so suddenly tho?" I sighed.

"I'm just protecting him, and also to know if you're the best one for him since I don't want him to hurt like in the olden days.. you probably know."

Changbin's expression saddened probably remembering all of the moments accured in our childhood days. "He's like the little brother I never have.." Changbin's expression softened and a smiled appeared on his face. "I understood, I promise to take care of him even if it's my last day on earth." I smiled and nodded.

"Minho hyung?" Changbin called out and I hummed in respond. "Chan needed you in the base."

"For?" I asked but Changbin shrugged.

"I don't know he just ordered me to call you." He answered. I gave him a nod, "Tell him I'll be there at 10."

"Got it."

––––––––

Omg Lee brothers make me soft🥺❤️.
Of course Chan and Felix are like the iconic Aussie brothers but Lee brothers are underrated okay? Don't @ me on this:".

Also like I kinda ship Hyunin because of the new MV sksnskss. They look cute but Seungjin still remains in my heart :).

Anyways Thank you and Love you❤️❤️❤️.

•You make Stray Kids STAY