❤️Chapter 9

JISUNG's pov

"You've been a bad boy Jisung, do you know that?" Lee Know said in a low seductive voice as he move forward towards me.

I moved backwards and now I was basically was stuck between the wall and this hot motherfucker. "You know what I do to bad boys right?" Lee Know grabbed both of my arm and hardly pinned them beside my head, I yelped in pain.

"Now.. How about we take this slow?"

He leaned forward and-

"OH MY GODWOOJIN-"

My eyes shot opened. I Immidiately checked my sarroundings, I was asleep on the same chair as last time. I look over to Lee Know who was still sleeping peacefully which made me sighed in relief.

So... That was a dream..
I blushed at the though of remembering it again, but I forced myself to shook those thoughts off. Maybe i should go for a walk.. Before going I stared at Lee Know for awhile and smiled to myself.

I went down to the kitchen to get some water. When i was drinking my water I didn't realize I was zoned out until someone's hand touched my face well I guess more like slapped my face, I was startled and moved back a few steps. It was Hyunjin.

"H-Hyunjin!" I shouted, starting to get annoyed by this giraffe. He laughed, "How's taking care of your husband?" Hyunjin said with slight smirk. My eyes widened after realising he said 'Husband'.

"WHAT THE FUCK HYUNJIN?!"

"YAH! DON'T FUCKING SCREAM IN MY PURE EARS!"

"STOP BEING A DRAMA QUEEN ASSHEAD."

"What the hell is going on?!"

We both stopped going after eachother's throat after Woojin came. Me and Hyunjin stood awkwardly beside eachother and was giving eachother death glares. "Aish, you two just knew eachother like 2 days ago and already at eachother's throat." Woojin said sternly while crossing his arm looking rather intimidating.

We both apologies, I was feeling nervous but was relief when Woojin's expression changes into his cuddly bear one. "Anyway how is Lee Know?" Woojin asked, "He is getting better time to time." I responded with a friendly smile.

"Where are the others?" I added

"Upstairs in Lee Know's room." Woojin tolded. I quickly got out if the kitchen and went upstairs since I wanted to see Felix.

"FELIX-... S-Seungmin?!"

Seungmin smiled slightly while I was still in shock. Felix saw me and laughed while Seungmin smiled and came up to me, "Hey Jisung." He greeted while I still have mouth hang open. "H-How did you get here?"

"Kinda got into the same situation as you." He replied.

"How come I didn't see you?"

"I was in the Stray Kids mansion." I made a 'o' shape with my mouth. 'Well I wanted to escape but suddenly found Felix in the living room, he explained everything." He stated while sending Felix a look.

"I'm sorry Min." Felix whined. Seungmin rolled his eyes and just gave Felix a nod. "Do you know what you're getting involved right?"

"Yup and I wasn't just born in this world to do this shit but it's mostly your fault."

"HOW THE FUCK IS IT MY FAULT?"

"If you didn't get your ass curious we wouldn't get involved in this."

"HOW WAS I NOT MEANT TO FIND A DEAD BODY IN THE HALLWAY?!"

When Seungmin was about to speak we both heard Woojin screamed from the downstairs.

Whoops.

----

"Jisung."

I opened my eyes and sat up on my bed. I was met by Chan standing in the middle of my room.

"Hi hyung, do you need anything?" I asked while ruffling my blonde hair. Chan sighed before speaking,

"This is kinda important and this is also one of Lee Know's order for me so please answer this truthfully."

I started to feel nervous but kept a chill face on the surface.

"So...

What is Lee Know to you?"

----

Hello guys~
Sorry that I haven't updated that often now. As you know school got in the way aswell as schoolwork a so I was busy 24/7, but now it's the weekend so I can atleast keep you guys updated.

Also sorry if this book is getting boring but don't worry more action is gonna come soon and also how the other ships bloomed;).

Thank you and love you❤️❤️❤️

•You make Stray Kids STAY•