❤️Chapter 25

(Warning: this chapter may have some triggering words and I didn't mean any of those words to the idols mentioned in this chapter. Hope you understand.)

"CHAN?!"

Both of us screamed and went to help Chan who was laying on the floor with bruises and blood. "C-Chan hyung?! Are you okay?!" Changbin screamed loudly which successfully woke Chan up.

"Chan who did this to you?" I asked sternly. Changbin helped Chan to sit up properly.

"I.."

"Please Chan.." I pleaded.

"I'm s-sorry I couldn't p-protect them.." Chan cried out. I raised my eyebrows not understanding what he referred to.

"I-Im sorry I c-couldn't p-protect F-Felix and J-Jisung..." Chan was completely sobbing now but after hearing Jisung and Felix's name, my blood boiled.

"WHO THE FUCK DID IT?!" I screamed loudly. Chan tried to stand up but winched in pain making us slightly panicked. "I-It was A.."

"A what?!"

"A-Ateez.." His last words before he closed his eyes. Me and Changbin panicked and check his heart rate. "Thank god it's still beating.." I said relief.

"THEY FUCKING STOLE FELIX AND JISUNG FROM US!" Changbin screamed in frustration.

"I know.. and they need to fucking pay for it."

------------

"We don't even know their hideout hyung!" Jeongin exclaimed.

I sighed. All the members were panicking after hearing Chan was attacked and Jisung and Felix were kidnapped. "Minho hyung!"

Seungmin suddenly called and ran up to me panting while holding a file in his hands, "Me and Chan were aware of the text that it was from Ateez, so we searched everything from the internet and even hacked into some site to know about them more." Seungmin explained while handing the file towards me.

I grabbed it and read it. After reading the full information my lips formed a smirk, "Boys."

"The fun is about to start."

-------------

JISUNG's pov

"JISUNG!"

My eyes shot open and I woke up to darkness sarrounding me. "Jisung!" A voice echoed through the room making my eyes widened, "FELIX?!" I shouted back.

"Are you okay Jisung?!" Felix screamed.

"I am, are you?!" I screamed back which he responded with a yes.

Then suddenly the light turned on startling me. I saw Felix who was on a chair tighten by a rope not to far from me. "F-Felix?! W-What happened?!" I asked starting to shake in fear.

"I d-don't know Ji.."

Then suddenly the metal door was opened revealing two people which left my eyes widened, "WOOYOUNG?!"

Wooyoung was next to some guy who has white hair, wearing a full black outfit and having this smug smirk that makes my blood boils.

"Welcome Han Jisung and Lee Felix." The guy in the middle said with his demonic expression. (A/N: honestly i can't even imagine that expression on Hongjoong 😂)

"W-Who the fuck are you?!" Felix screamed out making the guy laughed.

"Since you asked might aswell. I'm Kim Hongjoong, the leader of Ateez."

My jaw dropped, A-Ateez?! "What the fuck do you want?!" Felix spatted making Hongjoong glared at him.

"Well.. your disgusting of a boyfriend fucking betrayed me with your ugly ass looking group." Hongjoong exclaimed while holding up his gun. My eyes twitched after he mentioned my boyfriend.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! MINHO ISN'T ANYTHING LIKE THAT AND HIS WAY MORE KIND THEN YOUR PSYCHO LOOKING ASS!" I snapped.

Hongjoong suddenly walk closer to me making my heartbeat fasten, "I didn't want to kill you but.. snap at me once again then say goodbye to your precious world." Hongjoong warned while having his gun pointing directly at me.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH HIM!" Felix interrupted making Hongjoong turn to him.

"I have no time for any of you're shit. Wooyoung guard them, If I see one of them escaped don't even think you can make it out alive." Hongjoong demanded then left the room.

I stared at Wooyoung with sadness. He isn't like his old self anymore, no smiles, laughter, that happy vibe he used to have..

"W-Wooyoung?" I called out but as I expected he ignored me but that doesn't gonna stop me.

"Ji.. I don't think he will care.." Felix said with a sad tone.

"No way!"

"Wooyoung!" I called for like the twentieth time then I got a sigh from him.

"What is it Jisung?" Wooyoung said making my eyes lit up.

"Why are you doing this Wooyoungie? This isn't like you.. we used to smile, laugh and do everything together even if you were betraying me but I still consider you as my best friend and I still do. When I heard that you got hit by a car I thought you were dead.. but after Minho explains everything, you're still alive. Please Wooyoung can't we go back to the olden days?"

..

Silence.

..

Sighed.

"We can't Jisung."

–––––––––––––

Hello guys!
Sorry about the little mistake I did:'
I accidentally published the chapter in the middle of writing it skshksjs but everything is fine now don't worry.

And this may sound weird but can you guys recommend some skz ship books?
I was getting a little bored of this quarantine:")

Anyways Thank you and Love you❤️❤️❤️

•You make Stray Kids STAY•