❤️Chapter 18

"Anytime Sung." Felix said before standing up to pat me in the shoulders. "I think it's better for you to confess since Minho has been chasing for you for 5 years, now it's time for you to come back to him first." Felix recommended before leaving the room making me confused.

I shrugged it off and went to my room since I didn't have anything to do. I stared at the ceiling like I always did when I'm bored or I have something bothering me.

"Minho has been chasing you for 5 years, now it's time for you to come back to him first."

Should I do..?

I deeply sighed,

"Should I confess to him?"

"Confess to who?" I bolted up after hearing someone's voice. I widened my eyes after seeing Minho standing in the middle of the room looking confused. "O-Oh uh n-nothing hyung.." I awkwardly said trying to reassure him. He raised his eyebrows on me.

"I know your lying sweetheart. Now tell me who are you confessing to?" Minho said the last part with his deep voice which sends shivers down my spine. I gulped looking at his intimidating expression. "Look I-its no one some random thoughts just came in." I tried to defend myself but he denied everytime.

"You're making it hard darling." I yelped when he pushes me down on the bed making him on top of me. I stared at his expression with terrifedness. "Tell me or something bad is going to happen." He threaten as he licked his lips, his eyes filled with lust.

I already know where this is going so might aswell tell, I closed my eyes before telling, "I..I was confessing to you!" I exclaimed still keeping my eyes tightly shut. Suddenly nothing was happening that's when I decided to open my eyes, he is still there but he had a wide smirk on his face.

"Oh really now?" He said in a mocking tone. Before I could respond he already crash his lips onto mine without hesitation I kissed him back. This went for around 10 seconds untill I felt a hand pinched my ass making me yelped, Minho took this opportunity to put his tounge in.

I whimpered at how dominant he is, "I've been waiting so long." He said making me smile between the kisses. After 1 minute of makeout session we both let go to breath, we smiled at eachother.

"So Han Jisung will you be my boyfriend?" Minho asked. I could feel my cheeks getting more heated up as time pass by, "Of course!" I said and went to hug him which he gladly returned.

???'s pov

"Any new information?"

I smirked evily.

"Yes, this is going to be fun."

-------

Hello guys!
Since I don't have anything to say I'm gonna ask a few question.

1. Top 3 Stray Kids title track?
2. Top 3 Stray Kids b-side?
3. Lastly who is your bias?

My answer:

1. -Levanter
-Side effect
-Miroh

2. -Mixtape 4
-Voices
-Sunshine

3. MemeLix.

Thank you and Love you❤️❤️❤️

•You make Stray Kids STAY•