❤️Chapter 20

"Why do you need me here Chan?"

Chan was typing something before focusing his gaze on me, "Look I think it's time to be serious here Lee Minho." He said in a stern tone kinda suprising me.

"What do you mean?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Remember how you always say that the text was a prank?"

"Yea and it is a prank."

"Listen to me first Minho. One of our guards is nowhere to be found, this is definitely a sign." Chan told but I scoff at the nonsense.

"We receive those kind of text all the time and when we do prepared it's just a fucking stupid prank."

"No Minho please listen to me first." Chan pleaded but I rolled my eyes feeling tired of this shitty text chat. "I don't want to hear you blabbering over a stupid text." I said quite irritated and left the room not even sparing a glance back at him.

----------

CHAN's pov

"I don't want to hear you blabbering over a stupid text." He said sounding irritated and slammed the door harshly.

I deeply sighed looking at the door before looking back at the monitor screen which has evidence related to our problem. "Did he believe you yet?" The door opened revealing a sweaty Changbin with a katana, probably be is after training.

"No... Of course not." I replied in a lower tone feeling slightly disappointed and dissatisfied. "Well you know him. He is probably one of the most stubborn human being ever." Changbin stated making me slowly nod agreeing to his statement.

"Changbin tell the others to keep an eye on eachother." I ordered which Changbin obeyed straight away.

I sighed watching him leave the room then focus my eyes on the computer screen again.

--------

MINHO's pov

"One of guards is nowhere to be found, this is definitely a sign."

"You should probably believe him hyung."

"You're not fucking helping Changbin."

I shouted while walking back and forth in the room still in my thoughts, alot of moments rewind to the olden days when we used to get that kinda of texts. Yes we do have alot of nemesis.

Then one of unforgettable moment played in my head,

I didn't f-fucking b-betray you.. and n-never will, Y-You we're just t-to stubborn to l-listen to me." Now I was having more of a problem talking since the pain have been hit my the cold air, which means i could pass out in like a minute. Hongjoong turned back and ran to the darkness again, "Whatever you think you asshole. At least I know your most prized possession...

"Han Jisung."

My brows started to furrowed as I remember those moments.

Unknown
Watch over your loved one especially your Jisung cause they may feel unsafe ;)

I thought about those two things for awhile. I could hear Changbin calling me weird or something like that since I stopped walking and started to stare at the ground but do I care? Nope. After 10 minutes in my thought and staring at the ground I've realized something..

Wait..

"JISUNG?!"

---------

Heyo it's your lazy author back at it again🥴. Yes I procasinate while making this chapter lmao, also online school is fucking torcher like seriously.

Online schooling gave me anxiety :).
And again I want to ask you guys more questions hope you don't mind❤️

1. How many groups/solo do you Stan?
2. Top 3 fav boy groups?
3. Top 3 fav girl groups?

My answers:

1. 25

2. -Stray Kids
-Ateez
-BTS

3. -Twice
-Everglow
-Itzy

Thank you for waiting and supporting this book, love you all❤️❤️❤️

•You make Stray Kids STAY•