❤️Chapter 22

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Oh god guys..."

When I say unexpected scence I meant Seungmin and Hyunjin who we're kissing in the garden. Seungmin got flustered and basically curled up into a ball while Hyunjin just stood there blushing.

"I SWEAR HE KISSED ME FIRST!" Seungmin screamed while getting up from his position.

"Psh, yea sure. You two been down in the rots lately. Mind explaining the situation two days ago in the base?" Felix said with a smirk making both of the 'couples' even more flustered especially Seungmin. While me, I was just left dumbfounded.

"Wait wait wait, so you're telling me that Seungmin and Hyunjin are secretly dating?" I asked.

"Basically, for 5 days now." Felix told with a smirk. I got suprised again at the statement.

"Did the others knew?" I asked again getting more curious.

"NOPE AND DON'T YOU DARE TELL THEM OR SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!" Seungmin suddenly yelled making me jump.

"CALM YOUR PUPPY DOWN!" I yelled at Hyunjin while hiding behind Felix's back.

"Soon they will know Minnie. Well if you make out in a more secretive place, no one will know but I doubt it."

"I SWEAR TO MOTHERFUCKING GOD LIX I'LL–"

"What's with the screaming?!" I looked at the door to find Changbin staring at us.. well more like judging us but I won't blame him.

"Don't worry about it hyung, just 00 liners in their natural habitat." Felix smiled then dragged Changbin back inside the mansion. Me and the two others followed behind.

The two couples we're sitting on the sofas in the living room. I looked around the room to find Minho wasn't here nor Woojin, Chan and Jeongin. I got a little suspicious but they're probably dealing with some mafia stuffs so I won't even dare to bother them.

I look back at the couples to find the Changlix couple was kissing. "EW, WHAT THE HECK?!" I screamed feeling digusted by the couple. I could tell that Seungmin and Hyunjin was feeling the same way I did.

"Fucking get a room." Seungmin interrupted with rolling his eyes. The two stopped kissing to look at Seungmin and glared at him.

"Like you two didn't just kiss in the back garden." Felix stated.

"What?" Changbin said his eyes widening after hearing Felix's words.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID LIX!" Seungmin shouted and Hyunjin has to calm him down while Felix had a hand covering his mouth, probably realising his mistake.

"Aight I'm not apart of this." I said and left my spot in the sofa. I was about to leave the room but when I opened the door I was met by Minho, I got startled and almost fall backwards but Minho caught me before I could.

"Now you two need to get a room." Felix pointed as the other laughed except Seungmin who was still glaring at Felix.

"Yeah shut up Lix." Minho said sternly  startling Felix. Minho put his hands around my waist then starting to walk which means I have to follow him too.

"Where's Woojin, Chan, and Jeongin" Hyunjin asked.

"Jeongin said he will joined in 10 minutes while Chan and Woojin told me they have some business to take care of." Minho replied.

The others hummed in respond focusing back on the TV. "Hey guys wanna have a movie night?" Changbin asked. We all agreed and now deciding on a genre.

"Horror!" Hyunjin suggested.

But me and Felix denied but they ignored us anyway making both of us groans. "Don't worry I'll protect you." Minho whispered making me smile lovingly at him.

Not so long after Jeongin joined and then the parents. The three of them agreed about having a movie night. We settle our positions on the sofa so we could able to watch the movie feeling comfortable.

When the movie starts I snuggled up to Minho since I'm already terrified by the opening. The nine of us watched the movie feeling comfortable and also screams filled the room since you know jumpscares, and also laughter. We watched the movie until we all fell asleep peacefully.

–––––––––

Helloo fellow stays!
So like you can tell it's our teddy bear special day so, Happy Birthday to our mama bear! Hope you had the greatest day❤️.

So I manage to update both of my books. So like I said in the last chapter I wouldn't be able to update that much because of the assignment the school gave us.

I'm sorry that I have to leave this book and the others on hold for now and I hope you will wait patiently for the other chapters coming.

Thank you all and love you❤️❤️❤️

•You make Stray Kids STAY•