❤️Chapter 17

???'s pov

"YOU TWO CAN'T ATLEAST KIDNAPPED CHAN?!" The two guards went quiet for a moment before one of them decide to speak.

"But sir, the Stray Kids base is filled with guards."

"Yes sir there was two of them beside Chan." The other joined.

I took deep breath and think for a moment then something popped up in my head leaving me smirking evily. "Call the other members here."

"Why sir?"

"Cause the fun has just started."

-------

JISUNG's pov

"Hey Sungie is your head okay now?" I grinned and nodded as I put the cup down on the table.

"Thanks Lix." Felix respond by giving a smile and a thumbs up making me giggle. "Where is Seungmin? I haven't seen him in a while." I asked since he is no where around the mansion.

"His in training." I raise an eyebrow.

"Did he really join this whole mafia thing?" Felix shrugged. "Minho hyung said he could be helpful for the team by hacking into some system." Felix responde, grabbing the cup that I franked out of to the kitchen.

I sighed and looked up to the ceiling not knowing what to do, I have a lot of thoughts crossing my mind.

"Sungie? Can I ask you something?" Felix called.

"Shoot."

"What is Minho to you?" I blushed hearing Felix's question. "Why do you ask?"

"Well since you two are acting lovey-dovey towards another might aswell ask." Felix grins as he sat down on the couch across me.

I was trying to find the perfect words to answer the question but nothing came to my mind. "I.. don't really know.." I responded feeling quite sad.

"Describe him in your perspective." Felix said.

"Well, he is handsome, tall and hot definitely, but character wise.. at first I didn't like him. he was bossy, annoying, an asshole and much more but now he is nice, charming, kind.. and flirty. I could feel my heart beat fastening when he calls me different nicknames, I blushed everytime I see him, I want to feel his warmth, I want him to fucking hold me and kisses me all over."

"Oh shit you are in love." Felix suddenly commented which caught me of guard. "Am I?" Felix's expression went from a happy cheerful one into a low-key disappointed one.

"Your so fucking dense I can't.." Felix complained while slapping his face with the palm of his hand.

"Do you even realise the words you've said?" Felix reminded making me blushed as I remembered.

"Thought so."

"That was an accident!" I whined making Felix furrowed his eyebrows. "Doesn't seem like it to me." I pouted. Felix noticed and sighed.

"Realise your feelings first. Your heart beats when you're around him right?" I blushed for a moment before hesitantly nodding to his question. "Then therefore you're in love with him." Felix stated making me think.

"Maybe I am.." I said in a low tone as I remembered all the sweet things he did to me, I smiled to myself not knowing Felix was staring at me in awe.

"You two look so cute together! I support you two definitely and if you need someone to talk to I'm here for you anytime." Felix squeeled like a girl but it makes me smile softly at his words.

"Thanks Lix.."

–––––––

Hii stayss
Did you all see the teaser for the new MV? It's like a k-drama ngl and   maybe just maybe Hyunjin and Minho is fighting to get the girl but idk.

So please don't get jealous over the girl in the teaser, she's just doing her work. Also we all thought that the song was Changbin's solo but we all got clowned like always wksnk.

Also it's almost stray Kids 2nd anniversary so let's give the boys all the love we had by posting or making storys with the hastag #youmakestaystay and much more.

Anyways thank you and love you❤️❤️❤️

•You make Stray Kids STAY•