❤️Chapter 24

MINHO'S pov

"Hey Minho you woke up early." I heard a voice said behind me, when I turn around I found Changbin standing there with a smile on his face.

I raise my eyebrows on him, "What do you need?" I questioned.

"Nah I don't need anything but I wanna know how did your first date went?" I was actually expecting for him to ask that so I wasn't surprised.

"It was perfect."

"Tell me the details!" Changbin exclaimed.

"I'm not wasting my time telling the details to you." I scoffs. Changbin groans.

"Why are you here anyway?" I added.

"Felix wanted to see Jisung and me being the nice boyfriend followed him." Changbin said rather proudly making me secretly judging him.

"You disgust me."

"Hey! Take that back!"

"Never."

I walk to the kitchen to suprisingly found Felix cooking. "Felix?" I called and accidentally startling him.

"Last time I check you we're banned from the kitchen."

"That was Seungmin's fault! He can't even flip a damn pancake properly." Felix complained. I chuckled and pat my cousin's head. "How's the date hyung? Is Jisung being annoying?" Felix asked with a laugh.

"It was perfect, watching the sunset while kissing and yes he is pretty annoying." I answered truthfully. Felix squeeled like a girl.

"How about you and Changbin?" When I asked Felix stopped fanboying and blushed, Changbin came to Felix's side and put an arm around his shoulder. "We've been on many dates." Changbin responded cockily making me gagged.

"What's this smell?" I turn my head to find Jisung standing beside the dining table still in his pajamas and a messy hair. "Jisung!" Felix screamed and hugged Jisung.

"Felix?" Jisung said as he lean into the hug.

"I can't believe you're an adult now!" Felix beamed making Jisung raised his eyebrows on him. "I'm basically one day older than you and I'm already a fucking adult." Jisung scoffs while pulling away from the hug making Felix pout.

"Fine I'm sorry Lix." Jisung apologized as he sat down on the dining table chair.

"Anyhow how about all of us having breakfast together?" Felix asked with a bright smile that you can't possibly turned down, we all agreed and sat down on the chairs as Felix puts the food down in front of us.

"Wow Lix you can cook." Jisung said while chewing the food in his mouth making his cheeks looks ten times bigger and not gonna lie more cute.

"I swear to god if I hear another person underestimating my cooking they're gonna get it." Felix said sternly making Changbin has to calm him down.

"Oh by the way, Minho hyung Chan called you." Changbin interrupts making me groaned. I stood up from my seat lazily.

––––––––––

"Did you called Chan?"

When I was inside his office I suprisingly didn't find him since he would always stays at his office and work but this time no?

Maybe he went somewhere in the base..

I went to check the whole base and even asked all the guard members but nothing, no one had seen him.. wait maybe except Changbin..

I went back to Chan's office and gladly found Changbin standing there with a confused expression, "Changbin?" I called and he quickly turn to me.

"Did you see Chan?" I questioned and to my suprise he said no.

"No.. But he was in the office like 20 minutes ago when I went to your mansion." Changbin answered sounding very worried.

"Where are the other members?"

"In the Stray Kids mansion." After Changbin responded I grabbed his wrist and forcefully dragged him to the Stray Kids mansion.

–––––––––––

I opened the door quite harshly getting the attention of the two members downstairs. "Hyung? Do you need anything?" The youngest asked as he walk closer to us.

"We do. Where's Chan?" I asked. Jeongin suddenly frowned.

"That's the problem... We can't find him.. even the other hyungs can't find him." Jeongin answered whilst looking at the ground with a sad expression.

"Shit what are we going to do?!" Changbin screamed.

I was in the space of thinking until one specific memory came back to me.

"Minho there was some weird sounds in the bushes it was probably something.." Chan informed in a little panic but Minho scoffs instead.

"Stop being weak Chan cause that's not gonna take you anywhere." Minho said cockily and went to type something on the keyboard.

"I'm dead serious Minho! What if the text that you received is actually a warning?"

"I doubt it." Minho said, suprisingly he took this very chill.

"Fine keep telling that the text is a prank but just keep an eye on Jisung and everyone else same with me." Chan suggested but Minho doesn't take it too seriously.

"Yeah yeah Fine."

...

Wait a minute..

"But can– MINHO?!" Changbin screamed after I ran out of the Stray Kids mansion to my Mansion.

After I made it to my mansion I slam the door open and I could feel a weird feeling. "M-Minho?" Changbin came panting behind me, he probably ran all the way here with me.

"Did you left Jisung and Felix all alone?" I asked.

"Yea? I insisted to have a guard with them but they refused." Changbin stated making me sighed.

"Something's not right here.." I slowly walked into the mansion and looked around since for some reason it feels 'different'.

"Let's check the kitchen." Changbin suggested. We both walked there and soon our eyes widened.

"CHAN?!"

––––––––––––

Heyoo guys!

Sorry for leaving y'all:(
This workload I had is a bitch like seriously I'm stressed out because of it:). But don't worry about me guys atleast I can overcome it and hope you do too:)

And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS!❤️❤️❤️
Sorry that my books are cringe and doesn't make sense in the most part but overall thank you all for voting and commenting some funny comments here, I appreciate all of your love and support :).

And yeah stay safe you guys! Wash your hands, eat healthy foods, go excercise, and don't forget to rest to keep your body healthy and secured:).

Thank you all and love you❤️❤️❤️

•You make Stray Kids STAY•