❤️Chapter 8

"Jisung.. Are you in love with Lee Know?"

My feet stepped back a few steps in shock. I could feel my heart started to beat faster then it did along with my cheeks getting more heated, "U-uh.. I.. I.. I don't know.." Chan gave me a nod which I'm assuming that he understood what I meant.

"Think about it first okay? You can always talk to me." Chan said with a warm reassuring smile. I genuinely smiled back at him since I have a feeling I could trust Chan to share my thoughts or problem on things. "Thanks Chan hyung, I will." I replied and Chan muttered a little "good".

"Hey babe the other kids needs us." Woojin said as he appeared on the door frames. Chan sighed before nodding and looking at me, "Jisung, me and Woojin have to go. Are you alright being with Lee Know by yourself?" Chan asked with a clearly worried expression.

"Where is Felix?" I asked.

"Felix is with the others since he couldn't bear seeing Lee Know in this state."

I sighed and gave them a slow nod. Chan smiled one last time at me before leaving and closing the door behind me. I looked back at Lee Know after sighing one more time, I stared at his features and at our intertwined fingers, I smiled at the sight. Suddenly my eyelids we're getting heavier and heavier as the time pass by. I sat down on one of the chairs, still holding onto Lee Know's hand and went into a deep slumber.

–––––

MINHO's pov

"Ugh...."

I slowly opened my eyes and immediately was met by Jisung sleeping figure on the chair. I look at my surroundings and realised that I was in my room, then my eyes went back to Jisung. I stared at his facial features, he's still cute as ever.

I accidentally move a muscle which made me hissed in pain. Jisung jumped up on his seat and found me trying to endure the pain. "L-Lee Know a-are you okay?! Do you need anything?!" Jisung asked while starting to freak out.

"I-Im fine j-just give me some water.." He nodded and went out the room to grab me some water. Quickly enough he came back with a glass of water and gave it to me which I accepted, I  emptied the glass immidiately.

I look up at Jisung who was still worried. I chuckled at him, "Thank you darling." I said in a low voice. I could sense that he was shocked at my responses but nodded anyway. As some seconds pass by his face was getting redder and redder which made me slightly smirk.

"You're blushing there baby." I teased, my smirk growing even wider. His eyes widened, "S-Stop it!" Jisung shouted as he covered himself using his own hands. "My baby is so cute~" I said while looking at him with such admiring eyes.

"H-How the hell c-can you still flirt in t-that state...?" He questioned.

"Of course I can. Especially to you." The last part I said very seductively aswell as winking at him. Jisung's face  was basically a whole tomato now by how red it is.

He just stood there completely flustered which made me chuckle at his cuteness, "Sorry baby I'll stop it for now but can you accompany me through the whole day?"

He didn't respond for around 20 seconds until he blinked for a few times and slowly nodded. I laughed at his quirkiness, he sat down on the chair as I connected our hand which made him blush again.

Through the whole day it was me who was flirting all the time while Jisung was flustered through the whole time.

––––

Hi guys!
Sorry if the quality of the chapter isn't great since I wasn't in a good mood today. Got a little upset at what happened in school but life moves on.

Anyways thank you for all the support guys! Love you all❤️❤️❤️

•You make Stray Kids STAY•