Chapter 8 Part 4

Keith's POV:

Red was flying to one of the mine shafts and I was confused on why she was taking me here. Until I got a notification on my screen showing someone at the bottom of the mine shaft that Red was taking me. With that I pushed my steering handles to go deeper into the mine shaft and I noticed it was a Balmeran boy with the girl that was on our ship. As I got there I noticed that she was making the ground glow grayish/blue. I finally landed Red down and got out of the Red Lion. Just as I walk out I see that she falls to the ground and the little boy ran towards her, trying to shake her awake. With that my body started to move on its own and I ran towards the girl. I grabbed her gently as possible and was holding her in my arms. As I scan her to check if she was okay, I noticed that she was breathing heavy and beads of sweat was formed on her forehead.

What the hell... What on earth happened to you... Why are you laying on the ground?

As I thought that I looked at the boy and he looked at me with tears forming.

"Please Red paladin, is Y/n going to be okay?"

"She'll be alright, but do you mind telling me what happened?" I asked the boy as I tried to smile at him

"She was get head pains and then she was okay... She asked me if I can move back because she had to do something and then I watched her stand up and close her eyes. Then her checks with the stars were glowing gray. As she was doing that the ground started to glow brighter grayish/blue and then she touched the ground which then the glow was expanding. After that she fainted and that's when you came." As the little boy said that he was out of breath and tears started to stream down his face as he seem really worry for the girl.

"It's okay, we're going to get help for her." As I said that I used one of my hands and wiped the tears off the boy hands while holding onto the girl.

Shiro's POV:

"Come in Shiro, we got a problem." Keith said with a worry in his tone yet no one noticed but me

"What is it Keith?" I asked as I could hear the lace of franticness in his voice

"I found the little Blameran boy and the girl but the girl looks like she's not in a stable condition."

"What happened?" I asked wondering what happened to her but he was cut off by Shay's grandmother.

"It was her. She was the one that saved Balmera." As she said that I looked at Shay's grandmother

"How is that possible?!" Allura said as she was being held up with Shay helping her.

"I do not know, but you must hurry and help her or else she'll be in danger as I feel through the Balmera, her life is weakening." as she said that I was shocked and I felt like everyone else was shocked to hear that. I even heard Keith hitch his breath as he could not believe what he just heard through the helmet. Just as I was about to tell Keith what to do, the ground was shaking and we all gasped. We all looked to see the monster rising up. As it did it was getting ready to shoot the green laser at all of us from his chest. But it was too late to get to our lions. Then I looked at the monster as something was forming at it's feet. Crystals were forming and growing as it was incasing the monster. After that was done and the monster was no longer able to hurt us.

"No way" I heard Hunk say as he was shocked on what happened.

"The Balmera just saved us." Coran said

~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~

Your POV:

I felt someone grabbing me gently and holding me slightly up. As this person was talking to Silas, I was not able to hear the conversation since I felt that something was going to go wrong.