Chapter 22

Cree's POV:

I  was currently talking to Commander Thace in my room.

"Was the Princess hurt badly?" Thace asked as I looked away and looking out at space.

"Yeah. She was hurt pretty bad... I couldn't do anything but to send her away..." I sighed and as I did I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn to look at Thace.

"You did a good job, Cree. We had to do, what we had to do and that was the best time. I'm sure that Voltron is taking good care of her." Thace said to me with a smile.

"I hope so. But I don't trust them. We don't need Voltron to help defeat Zarkon. The Blade of Marmora is fine on its own." I said quietly so no one else can hear our conversation.

"We need all the help we can get. Plus, the Princess is the key to this war, if she's far away from the witch it'll be easier for her to remember." Thace said which I sighed again and nodded my head.

"By the way... I left the chip back in the room."

"You what?!" I whispered yelled.

"Thace, they probably already found the chip!" I said as I shook my head.

"No, if they did find it then they would have told me and would have asked me to inspect it. Don't worry Cree it's fine. I'll go get it and come out real quick." Thace said

"But what if they left it there on purpose, so whoever picks it up, they find the spy! Forget about the chip Thace. We can find a new method to find details!" I said as I was trying to think of new ideas.

"No, we're fine Cree. Plus we don't have much time!" Thace said as he got up and ready to get the chip. I grabbed Thace's arm as I made him face me.

"At least, let me go with you if anything happens!" I said as I had a bad feeling with this.

"No, if you come then it would blow our cover. Don't worry Cree. Also you especially can't get caught Cree. You have a mission that you must complete." Thace said as he gave me a smile and hugged me one last time. It was like saying our final good bye as if he was going to get caught.

"I'm proud on how far you've came Cree. Your parents would have been proud. I believe in you Cree." he whispered into my ears and like that he left. I formed a fist with my hand and punched the closet metal wall as I refused to let the tears that were pricking my eyes to slide down.

~Back to Team Voltron!~

Your POV:

"*Grunts*" I made a noise as I heard mumbles of other people's voices while I snuggled into the pillow more.

Why does my right side feel like it's burning...

"Oh thank god, you're okay!" I heard the familiar voice say but it was a bit muffled.

Why is my pillow talking to me? Wait pillows don't talk... Why doesn't my pillow not feel like a pillow?

Just as that thought formed in my head I shot my my eyes wide opened only to meet with a white and red accent suit. As my brain was processing what I was seeing, it hit me as I realized where I was or what I was on more like. I was currently on Keith's lap...

"Awahhhhh!" I shrieked.

With that I shot up my head up but only to hit Keith helmet where his chin was which hurt my head badly.

"Owww!" I whined as I put my hands on top of my head as quickly as I could.

"Owww! " Keith complained while his left arm moved the controls by accident.