Chapter 12

Author's POV:

It was a normal kind of day for you. Zarkon was busier this morning so he decided to postpone your torture which you were extremely happy about. So as your body was able to heal fully you decided to walk around the ship to get your mind to stop thinking about the rest of your guards. You  were walking around the the ship with the Korus and Rehan. Cree and Kenu had a task from Zarkon that they had to do. You were walking through the ship, passing robots and people that work for your father. Then Korus stopped you since he was in front of you. Then you noticed that your guards bowed their heads so you that as well but instead you did curtsy. 

"Commander Thace."

"Hello, Korus." As you heard that you looked up to see that it was the Lieutenant that worked for Zarkon. 

Why is Korus calling him Commander Thace? What happened to Commander Prorok? 

"What happened to Commander Prorok?" you said out loud which everyone looked at you. Then Korus looked at you and gave you his I'll-tell-you-later look. Then you understood and nodded your head.

"My apologizes Commander Thace." You said as you curtsy and slightly bowed your head.

"It's no problem Princess. Commander Prorok is under investigation as he did a treason against Emperor Zarkon. So Emperor Zarkon made me the new Commander and I am taking charge on the investigation." Commander Thace said as he looked at you.

"I see. Thank you for informing me Commander Thace." you said as you looked at him. With that he said Verpit sa and your guards and you said it back. Then Commander Thace left and your guards were taking you back to your room since it was almost time for your father and daughter session. Which you were dreading.

~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~

Keith's POV: 

We were able to escape from Zarkon again. After being able to escape, we were all allowed to go rest since the teludav were cracked and were needed to be checked. So Hunk went to cook, Pidge went to go help Coran with the teludavs, and I don't know what the rest were going to do. I decided that I wanted to go to the pool. So now I was at the pool with Lance since he decided to go as well. But as we got there the Altean pool was on the roof.

Great... Stupid Altean pool and why its upside down.

"Keith, I can't believe that I fell for that... How Pathetic was I to take her side..." as Lance spoke, I turned my head to look at Lance. 

"Yeah... well you're pretty gullible so I wouldn't be surprised." I said to Lance as I looked up at the pool, trying to get him to feel better. Then I looked at Lance and noticed that he was lost in thought. So I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me. 

"It's okay Lance. We all fell for Zarkon and her trick. We just won't let it happen again." I said as I gave him a smirk. With that he looked at me with a light smile and nodded his head. Just then the castle shook and We looked at each other and knew that Zarkon found us. So we both ran out of the pool room and dashed to the control room. 

"They found us again? How is that possible? Is that possible? That doesn't seem possible!" Lance said as he was freaking out on the ship, getting ready to shoot the drones.

"Right now, we must figure out a way to get out of here." Allura said

"Or we can stay and fight. Now's our chance. Form Voltron. Enough running!" I said getting sick and tired of running away from Zarkon.

"It's too dangerous!" Allura said 

"Keith, Allura's right. We can't take on Zarkon and his entire fleet. Remember what happened at Zakon's command center. We wouldn't have escaped if one of the Blade of Marmora hadn't shut it down the shield." Shiro said. After we were able to finally get into the wormhole we were far enough from Zarkon. The room was dead silent as we were all exhausted and still tense from trying to escape. I tuned everyone out as I was thinking of something... Then I was cut out of my thoughts when Shiro said that we had to form Voltron and fly into the storm to lead Zarkon away from the castle.