Chapter 20

Your POV:

It's been more than a week and a half since I last got fresh air... as well as seeing Keith or the other Paladins... The only person that I have see constantly was the Altean Princess, Allura. She would come and visit me every single day at night, which I assumed since that's the only time she has her own time. Usual nights when she comes to visit me in the room, she would torture me and tell me that it's pay back for what my father has done to her people. Those days can be real bad because sometimes my powers would burst and I would end up almost hurting her but I control it as best as I can. I don't know why but my powers were either slowly getting out of control or other days I wouldn't be able to use them at all to help myself heal. There are other days where she would just come into the room, degrade me and force me to tell her where the Gray Lion was... If I didn't tell her where the Gray Lion is or say that I didn't know what she was talking about, she would dunk my head in a tub of ice cold water that her castle mechanics brings into my room. But they were only super rare occasions... I'm currently in a fetus position, laying in bed as I was crying myself to sleep since that's the only way for me to sleep through until Allura comes to see me. If I don't cry myself to sleep, I wake up from countless amount of nightmares. 

Why am I stuck here? Why didn't I just take mother's hand... She was telling the truth... Oh how I miss back home where I can see Korus and Cree... Even though it's not a perfect life, it's better than being tortured here... Father at least lets me out of my room and their torture were only about an hour each... Not here.... Allura tortures me like the whole night or that's what it feels like as it's never ending...

Just thinking about the pain, I quietly cried even more to myself. I felt so scared and in agony but there was no one here to help... There wasn't Korus or Cree or any of my guards... Even though I shouldn't, deep down I wished that Keith was here but he never came to help me for the past week and a half so I got rid of that expectation. That made me realize that maybe mother was telling the truth. That they will all slowly hurt me like Allura and then kill me. 

"Y/n?" as I heard that person's voice, I knew that voice exactly belonged to. I jolted up and turned my head to where the voice came from. Just as I was able to lay my eyes on that person, I froze as I was too scared to believe who I was hoping it was... The one I deep down wanted to see... I felt my tears sliding down my face but ignored it and just like a kid finding their parents after they lost them at a zoo. My body went on autopilot and dashed to him. As I did my body crashed into his body and my arms automatically wrapped around his torso. This caught him off guard I suppose since I felt his leg trying to catch himself as well as I but I pushed that thought to the back of my head. As I smashed my face into his chest as I sobbed uncontrollably as I continued to hug him as tightly as possible. Scared that if I let go I'll be left alone and be in extreme pain all over again. 

Please... Don't leave me again... 

Keith's POV:

After I called Y/n's name, everything else happened so fast, that I couldn't process what was happening. She was currently hugging me tightly as she could which I assumed but it felt like a bit weaker than normal hug. I assume it's because she hasn't ate for a while. I shook my head and focused back on Y/n, as I felt my shirt getting wet. I gazed down with my eyebrows being furrowed. It pained me to see her crying so much and being so weak. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back gently enough not to hurt her. I then put my chin on top of her head as my thumbs unconsciously started to rub up and down on both of Y/n's arms as I let her cry it all out. 

What the hell happened to you? Who did this? Is your mother able to control you again and is torturing you? Could it possibly be Allura? I wish I knew what was bother you or hurting you...