Chapter 10 Part 2

Author's POV:

"STOP IT! IT'S NOT TRUE!" You screamed as you you kept getting these images in your head and hearing the druids voice. 

"AHHHH" this time you shrieked as you felt pain in your body but you knew it was not physical pains. It was all in your head.

"That's enough. Call her guards and send her back to her room. Anymore and we might actually kill her." One of the Druids said. With that Cree came into the room this time and picked you up. He then was carrying you back to your room. You were breathing heavy and tears were flowing down of your face as you could no longer hold it in. (This is what Cree looks like but imagine him with purple skin. Korus and Cree has more human features but they are both full Galra.)

Cree's POV:

Cree's POV:

I was carrying the Princess back to her room when I heard her breathing heavily. As I continued to walk, I looked down to see tears streaming down her face and it pained me to see like this. Then I felt her nudge her face closer into my chest as she slowly was falling to a deep sleep. Tired from the mental and physical pain. 

I'm sorry Princess... I want to help you but it's not time yet... I have no power to save you. Why couldn't team Voltron do better on protecting you and keeping you far from Zarkon. I told Wren that Voltron can't keep you save... I couldn't even save Dario, Kapono, Dewei, and especially Wren... 

As I was lost in my thoughts, I failed to notice someone coming towards me.

"Cree." I stopped in my tracks while still holing onto the princess. I didn't turn my head as I knew who it was. 

"It's time. Where's Wren." As he whispered Wren's name I squeezed the Princess but not with all my strength. I grit my teeth as I tried not to shed a tear.

"The Witch's Druids killed him." I whispered back to him with venom in my mouth.

"We will discuss this later, take the Princess back to her room and let's start our mission." he whispered and then started to walk away as if nothing happened. I started walking as well and made it to the Princess's room. I entered her room and gently placed her down on her bed and slowly put a blanket over her so she wouldn't get cold. I move some strands of her hair out of her face and looked at her one last time. With that, I quietly left her room, locked the door as it commanded by Zarkon and started walking down the hallway to do my task.

I continued to walk down the hallway to see a robot. 

"This sector is off limits." just as the robots was going to fight me and him. I sliced the face with my blade that I have. Then I stabbed the other robot from behind as he was facing the monitor. With that he punched in a password to open the lock to the switch. After he did that he pulled the switch down which turned off the solar barrier's power. With that I nodded to him and we left after I grabbed my blade. 

Hey you guys!~ This is just a super short one!~ I'll make a longer chapter next time! I hope you guys are enjoying this so far! Sorry it's my first time writing so please bare with me. 

Let me know how you guys like it so far! 

Thanks for reading this though!~ It means a lot!

Anyways see you guys next time!~