Chapter 9

Author's POV:

A week has passed and you were still in the healing pod. During that week, team Voltron was busy. The castle got a virus which caused them to disconnect her fathers A.I power source. Now the paladins are looking through Sendak's memories to see if they have any leads in order to defeat Zarkon. As they continue to search through his memories they noticed that there is a place called a Universal Station that no one knows about unless you know the exact location. With that they found the place and team Voltron went to the the Universal Station.

Keith's POV:

I was following the the guy that was wearing a long dark brown coat with light brown strips. As I followed him I noticed that he was going into a room but as I continued to follow him I saw two robots guarding the door. I waited a couple of minutes and then took both robots down. As I quietly walked closer to the room, I noticed that there was a bunch of more of those yellow substances in the containers all lined up in rows. I continue to watch as I see one of the cases being moved to the center of the room, where the guy is. Then I see that the yellow substance being dripped down into a ball like clear sphere and then I see the guy use his power. He was changing the yellow substance and making it purple.

"Coran, you need to see this." As I said that my helmet turned on a video chat.

"I've never seen anything like it." Coran said

"What is it?" Pidge asked

"The material is quintessence, the substance with the highest known energy per unit volume in the universe." I over heard the robot talk through the helmet communication device.

"Hey, nice job, Pidge! You made him work for us." Lance said

"What? Impossible." I heard Coran said with shock

"Raw quintessence material is transported here from throughout the galaxy and refined into standardized Galra fuel requirements."

"Did you guys hear that?" Pidge asked

"I can't believe it! They've found a new way acquire quintessence!" Coran said

"Guys, I'm going to steal some of this quint-whatever." I said

With that I watched as the now purple substance being moved to where I am.

Perfect.

With that I dived and grabbed the quintessence case and hid so that the guy wouldn't be able to see me. With that I looked at the purple substance and then looked back to where the guy was. As I did I was confused as he now disappeared. As I got out of hiding I then heard something behind me and next thing I know it the guy made me fly across the room.

~~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~

Coran's POV:

After seeing that all those cases were quintessence, I was shocked.

"Alert, Alert"

"Huh? What's going on?" I said that out loud.

"Intruder alert"

As I heard that I clicked on the screen to show me the cameras in the castle that had the intruder. As I did, it showed me that the intruder was in the infirmary room. It was a guy in a long dark brown coat with light brown strips.

What the... Oh no! They're trying to get her back to Zarkon!

As I realized what the intruder was doing I left the control room and dashed to the infirmary room. As I soon as I got there I saw the intruder carrying the girl on his back. Before I could do anything he shot his dark magic at me but I took cover. As he did that there was a blast and I covered my head. I then got up and looked up only to see that the girl and him were gone.

Oh no... The only way to find the Gray Lion and to have an upper hand on Zarkon is now gone.

~~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~

Keith's POV:

We all were in Pidge's Lion waiting for Shiro and Allura to get into the Lion so we can go. As soon as we got to the escape pod, they got in or so we thought. When I turned to look at them, I only saw Shiro and no Allura.

"Where's Allura? Shiro?" I asked curious on what happened as he did not respond.

"She sacrificed herself to save me." he said as he didn't look up.

"So, she's still on that ship?" Pidge asked

"The ship that's headed to Zarkon's Central Command?" Hunk asked

"The place that's way too dangerous for us to attack?" I asked as I looked at Shiro, who looked defeated ad upset.

"It doesn't matter how dangerous it is. We can't let Zarkon get Allura." Shiro said now looking up

"But you said going there would be a huge mistake. You said for us to attack that place head-on would be the dumbest possible thing we could ever do." Hunk said as he was looking at him all shocked

"I know, but now we don't have a choice." as Shiro said that, Pidge decided to get the Green Lion back to the Castle. As we got back we walked back to the control room. As soon as we got to the control room...

"Pidge, scan the download from the ship. Find out where Zarkon's central command is." Shiro ordered Pidge as he took off his helmet. With that Hunk and Pidge ran towards their seat.

"On it!" Pidge said as she was getting to work.

"What happened? Where's Allura?" Coran asked as he was worried

"They captured her. She sacrificed herself to save me and the information. I didn't have a choice." Shiro said as he looked upset with himself, letting that happen.

"How is that possible?" Coran asked as he sounded really upset and mad at Shiro.

"Coran, I'm sorry things didn't go as planned, but we can't focus on what went wrong. We've got to figure out how to make it right." Shiro said with stress in his voice.

"I'm going to check up on the girl." Lance said as he was walking away which annoyed me but it was probably because I was not in the mood for his flirt.

"She's not there." Coran now said as he was looking down at the ground. As those words slipped out of Coran's mouth, I felt my heart drop. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Coran. The room became silent as we were all taken back and processing what Coran had just said. Now there was a lot of tension in the room.

"What happened?!" Lance asked with worry and frustration.

"An intruder came in and took her away. I was not able to stop him." Coran said as he sounded disappoint with himself.

"Coran, how can you let an intruder get her? We needed her to find the Gray Lion as well as get the upper hand on Zarkon!" I said as I was now pissed and slightly worried as I thought of someone talking her. But I pushed that thought out of my head.

"I'm sorry, but he took her and disappeared. It was like magic." As he said that I had a feeling on who it was.

"Was he wearing a long cloak that was dark brown and light brown design. He also was wearing a white with multiple eyes?" I asked as now my hand was forming a fist and turning my knuckles white. But as I realized what I was doing, I let go of my hand that was balled up.

"Yes." Coran said as he was looking back up and at me.

"It was that guy that was forming the quintessence to use as Galra's standard fuel!" I said

"Now we definitely have to go to Zarkon's Central Command. Who knows what he'll do to her and Allura." as Lance said and as I looked down at his hand I noticed that he was also making a fist.

Are you really working with Zarkon? Is he really your father? I really hope this is not the case... I don't know what I'm feeling towards you right now, Y/n... I just hope you're not actually Zarkon's daughter...