Prologue

I gasped as I woke up while facing a white ceiling.

My head was so foggy when I sat up. All I knew that I died.

.

.

.

.

.

Wait.

I did die, right?

But

.

.

.

.

.

How am I alive?

What's even worse.

.

.

.

.

I don't remember anything aside from dying.

All I knew was that I died when I was 26 but how come?

What happened before I died?

Who was I?

A knock interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh my goodness. You are finally awake." a nurse exclaimed as she entered the room. She ran outside right away. I wasn't able to react right away when she went outside.

Wait, a nurse?

I looked at my hands and noticed it was small. And an IV was attached to my left arm. I looked at my reflection on the window. My hair was blonde but somehow the tips were a bit orangy. My eyes were black? Or silver? I'm not really quite sure.

"This way please doctor." It was the nurse earlier and she came in with a middle aged man who was the doctor.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he tried to check up on me.

"Um." I spoke quite unsure. "Where am I and what happened?" That's the first thing I need to know.

"You were on coma for 2 weeks. Your relatives found you, almost dead in an abandoned alley. Do you remember what happened before that?" The doctor continued to ask.

"I... I don't remember. I... don't even know who I am." Both of them were shocked when I said it. It was the truth anyway. I have no recollection on anything.

A light suddenly appeared in my mind.

No. It wasn't just a light.