Chapter 16

"Alright, brats. Everyone, settle down as we are about to land." Reborn stated as he could still see some students scramming around the aisle. Tsuna had to hold back in rolling his eyes with those childish acts.

Yeah, they don't know what they are going to expect when they land anyway. Ignore them, Tsuna. He reminded himself.

"So what happened there with the princess?" Reborn sat down and started teasing him.

"Haha Reborn." This time he rolled his eyes. "I only checked up on her, nothing else."

"Hmm... Whatever you say."

"Everyone, this is your captain speaking. We would be landing down on the private runway for Vongola Corps. Please don't forget to buckle your seatbelts. As soon as the plane lands, please wait for the signal from our stewardess before standing up and getting your luggage."

"Welcome to hell my pawns-- I mean students." Tsuna ignored the slip up from Reborn's mutter. He was smirking madly of all the plans for his tor-tutoring.

Hell, indeed. My HI is somehow reacting. He inwardly sighed. Well, might as well get ready for chaos and..... More paperworks. He cringed as he leaned towards the window. He would expect another batch by the time they would start their revenge thingy.

They landed safely as Tsuna had hoped with the only problem was his classmates were making a fuss when they went down from the plane.

"Are we not going yet?"

"Where's the bus?"

"I wanna see the Decimo already."

The Decimo is here though. Tsuna deadpanned at their demands.

"Ah there she is." Kizuna waved at Miwa who was the last one to go down. He ran towards her.

"Are you now doing fine?" He asked worryingly.

"Yeah. The headache is still there but it's now bearable unlike last time." She smiled at him, not letting him worry. They now walked towards Tsuna's group but of course she was watched with scornful glare.

"Why is Kizuna-sama approaching her?"

"I don't like it. She's getting special treatment."

"Mou. I mean she's ugly. Why would Kizuna-sama even treat her like that?"

I can hear you guys, you know. And I think Kizuna has forgotten the instructions to keep things low. Miwa had sighed inwardly thinking about the possible bullies that she would encounter. Welp, at least Fon oji-sama taught me to stealth. I can just escape them and not let Tsuna and the others worry.

The two male Hibari's glared at the gossipers and almost all of them lost their consciousness as they were scared of them. Tsuna had inwardly laughed on the scene.

"TSUNA-KUN~" A familiar red hair and compassed eyes ran towards them.