Chapter 15

"Is she now resting?" Tsuna asked his staff. Tsuna had spoken in Italian which confused his classmates. All of them could only hear him talking in gibberish.

"Yes. I have already prepared everything for her comfort inside the room." She replied in the same manner.

"Thank you."

"It was my job after all." The stewardess smiled and bowed at him. He dismissed her right away as he knew she still had a lot of things to do.

"What the hell was Dame-Tsuna talking about?"

"Dame-Tsuna is 100 years too early to flirt."

"Why does Reborn-san have to sit beside Dame-Tsuna?!"

At this rate, there is no point in pretending after pulling that stunt. Tsuna inwardly sighed then glared at them. His classmates felt the chill on Tsuna's eyes.

Since when did Dame-Tsuna glare like that?! They shivered in fear.

His friends are so proud of the progress.

"Hn. Omnivore is showing his fangs." Hibari smirked. Kizuna was more than pleased.

"Kufufufu~ That's more like it Tsunayoshi." Mukuro's looks were more amused. Chrome was amazed.

"EXTREEEME!" Ryohei screamed and ended up having a slap at the back of his head by Kurokawa. Kyoko tried to laugh it off.

"As expected of Juudaime!" Gokudera's eyes sparkled and Haru nodded in agreement.

"Hahaha. Tsuna is so cool, nee?" Yamamoto looked at the kids.

"Yeah!" The three cheered.

"Oh? Why the sudden change?" Reborn was proud of him, showing off already.

"Nothing. If you guys are going to get revenge, I won't stop you. Somehow, I wanted to know their expressions." Tsuna smirked.

"Oho~ Getting sadistic are we?" Reborn crossed his arms and leaned on his chair.

"Well, I was taught well." Tsuna reminded him. Reborn smirked.

"Reborn." Tsuna went serious.

"What is it, Tsuna?" Reborn knew that tone. That tone means business.

"I need everyone to be extra vigilant once we arrive in Sicily. My Hyper Intuition had been ringing since we arrived at the airport. I have a feeling something will happen in Italy, pertaining to Miwa-san. Maybe this is relating to her lost memories. There's also a possibility that their grandmother is there."

"I'll alert them." Reborn took his phone and started typing right away.

"Attention please. I would be your head stewardess, Kitagawa. In a few moments, we would be taking off. We would like to have everyone fasten their seatbelts. This would be a 15 hour flight. As per Reborn-san, you are to use the entertainment room. There would be food and drinks offered and that is free of charge as this is part of your trip. Also, please do refrain in breaking anything." Tsuna sweatdropped as she emphasized that.

"Also a reminder that you are not allowed to go to the second floor. That is off limits as that is Decimo's office. There would be guards over there so that we can make sure none authorized personnel would be able to get inside. If you force yourself to get in, we are not held responsible for your actions if our guards restrain in their ways."

"Tsk, that's not gonna stop us from exploring." One of Tsuna's bullies said and the others snickered.

Well. Good luck. Tsuna was so done with their idiotic attitude.