Chapter 18

Miwa was munching the sandwich that was given from the maids.

"Are you sure you are okay with that? Or are you on a diet?" Tsuna looked at her in a worried state. He was eating chicken teriyaki with chahan.

"For now, yeah. If I eat too much, I might throw up because of my headaches." she reasoned out. "And besides, if I rely on aspirins, I might have an immunity of it sooner or later." Tsuna just stayed silent as he knew that it was a possibility.

"Ah, I forgot to ask, did Reborn mention which famiglia we were meeting?" Tsuna asked after he swallowed his food.

"He only mentioned an upcoming allied famiglia that's all. I should have asked that earlier." she pondered.

"Nevermind. If it's an upcoming ally, I have a hint who it is. Nono had been wanting to be allied with them before the previous boss died. They were always on the neutral side. The one who is taking care right now is the fifth boss. I have only heard the boss is the same age as us." Tsuna remembered the meeting with Nono yesterday.

Miwa hummed on the info. "Why is it that you are confident in telling me this stuff?" Miwa wondered.

"If Reborn is dragging you to this world, then I have no choice but to let you know things. And I have already told you that I trust you." He finished his food and poured himself a glass of water.

"If I had remembered Kizuna's explanation, he said that both of us are descendants of the 1st generation of Vongola. I forgot the name of ours." She pondered while remembering who it was as she wiped her hands with the table napkin.

"Oh, that would be Alaude. We do have a portrait of all bosses and their guardians in one room. Ah, but Alaude looks more like your brothers than you." He said.

"Great. I'm doubting sometimes if I am even part of the family." She pouted. "And even Fon oji-sama has the same features as them." She complained.

"Hahaha. I guess your mother's genes are strong that you had inherit it."

"I'm not sure, I mean, I don't know what Okaa-sama looked like when I lost my memory. I haven't seen a single portrait of Okaa-sama at the mansion when I was there." She paused. "Now that I have said it, I only saw Otou-sama's portraits by the time they discharged me from the hospital." I never questioned that before.

"Probably it was connected to Kyouya's explanation about your so-called 'grandmother'. You know, with the new maids that Fon hired." Tsuna stated.

"Well, that makes sense." She slumped on the chair.

A sudden ring was heard in the room.

"Oh, sorry. That was my alarm." She turned off the alarm on her phone.

"Why do you have an alarm in the first place?" He was confused.

"I placed an alarm fifteen minutes before the meeting. Never realized it's already 2:45pm."

"Ugh.... Why is it you are slowly adapting to the role of a secretary? I was only joking earlier that you act like one. Now I'm starting to say that you are one." Tsuna was now weirded out with her actions.

"Oh, shut up. I'm pretty sure Gokudera-san is the one who usually does things in order for you. Just happens that he is not here. I don't want him yelling at me for being irresponsible just because his Juudaime is late for a meeting." She rolled her eyes as she stood up. She patted her clothes.

"True, Hayato overthinks as always." Tsuna sweat drops.

Both of them are already in front of the door wherein the meeting would happen.