Chapter 3

She was still wearing her uniform(except the jacket), and then an apron. She sat on the opposite side of his chair and removed her apron and hung it at the back of her chair. He was confused why she was here in front of him.

Miwa, reading his mind, answered, "I got an early break when I mentioned to my manager that I have an acquaintance in the cafe. She eagerly asked me to do my break right away. She was way too excited when I told her and pushed me off the kitchen." She put her elbow on the table, while her other arm was on the back of the chair and crossed her legs.

"I uh..." Tsuna's mind now is on a wreck. He did not expect her (though he did expect her she would notice him) but not at this time. He was not ready to see her yet. He stared at her. He couldn't help but feel nostalgic. He wondered why.

"Seriously, why are you eager to know me?" She grunted as she stared at him.

"Is it bad to get to know you?" Tsuna tilted his head as he ate the strawberry cake while she facepalmed.

"There are some things that are not meant to be known. And you should know that." She played with her hair while she whispered.

"But you seem kinda lonely though." Tsuna blurted. Okay, I need to shut up. Tsuna groaned inwardly.

"Excuse me?"

Tsuna sighed in his mind and said. "You were always alone. I was like that before. If I had not known my tutor, I wouldn't be close with others." Tsuna explained while he was reminiscing the memories when he met everyone. In all honesty, he was interested on her but he doesn't know why.

"That does not mean you had to stalk me though." Miwa was deadpanned as she remembered what he hid. Tsuna was holding back to smack his head on the table out of embarrassment.

"I'm deeply sorry about that." Tsuna bowed shamefully as Miwa sighed.

"I'm kinda curious though why you have to work here. You could do a part time job in Namimori." Tsuna askes as he starts to gather info.

Tsuna noticed that she went quiet right away.

"I have my reasons. Why would you even want to know?" She sighed for the nth time.

"Curiosity?" Tsuna tried to get away from her asking these questions.

"I advise you not to get further info. I don't want to cause any trouble." She looked down.

"Oh come on, what trouble would it give me?" Tsuna pressed further.

"Not you but someone else." She stood up and looked at him. "I am not in a good relationship with that person that I am avoiding. That's the only thing I could say to you." Tsuna looked up at her. He noticed that she had a distressed look on her face.

She suddenly paused and thought something. "Let me tell you a secret though." Tsuna's attention was on her when she said it. She leaned forward to near to his ear. He flushed on the sudden movement.

"I owned this cafe. The staff does not know about this except for the manager." Tsuna was shocked when she mentioned it. His Hyper intuition was not reacting so she was telling the truth.

She stood back and smiled at him, "It's on the house. You don't need to pay anything. I have already informed the manager. You'll get another slice of cake and espresso again. Think of it as a bribe for keeping it a secret. See you." She walked away before he was able to say or react.

Well, it was free ... so why not? Tsuna was somehow glad about the situation even though there would be paperworks when he went home. His mind was at bliss when the other set was on its way to his table.