Chapter 8

"Breath in and out slowly Miwa-san. You had been holding your breath." Tsuna instructs her when they have arrived on the corner of their lockers where they can change shoes.

"S-s-s-sorry about that." She apologized. Her hand was still gripping on Tsuna's sleeve.

"Juudaime, why is she?" Gokudera does not know what to say next without being rude. He knows he is rude when his mouth opens but he would still be alert on what is going on.

"Whenever she faces Kyouya, she would have a panic attack. That's what Kizuna told me." He explained.

"I-I-I know I have to face him sooner or later. But still I can't." She whispered.

"Miwa-san. Can you tell us what happened before this?" Tsuna pleaded.

Miwa was not comfortable with the question.

"Oi, stop making Juudaime worry." Gokudera scolded her.

"I can't! I don't want you to go attacking him. He is still my brother even if he hates me." Miwa cried.

She still cares for him even though they are not that close.

"Alright. But when the time comes, you can open up to me, 'kay?" Miwa timidly nodded.

"Now that that is done, let's go to our classroom!" Yamamoto slung his arms to Miwa and Tsuna. Both of them yelped on the sudden action.

"You, stop getting close to Juudaime!" Gokudera started bickering with Yamamoto.

"Can't they stop for once?" Miwa groaned to Tsuna, getting dragged with their bickering.

"Hahaha. Welcome to my world." Tsuna sarcastically said as he face palmed.

"Sawada-san."

"Hm?"

She smiled at him as she tilted her head. "Thank you for earlier."

Tsuna was taken aback with the sudden smile. He flushed a little and put his hand at the back of his neck. "I-it's nothing." he stuttered.

They proceed on changing their indoor shoes but suddenly Tsuna's Hyper Intuition reacted but it was not for him but for Miwa. She looked at her changing her shoes normally and there was no danger in the background.

"I must be imagining things." he muttered.

All four of them walked to their classroom. Miwa was already twitching with the noise on her back. Tsuna only chuckled in pity.

"Good morning Tsuna-kun, Hayato-kun, Takeshi-kun. Oh, Miwa-san is with you." Miwa nodded in greeting and went straight to her seat. It was still awkward for her to socialize.

Tsuna then felt it again. 

What the heck? Is someone targeting Miwa-san? 

It would seem to him that he can't let his guard down.

Miwa had pulled up her textbooks. The usual thing she would do when she arrives but notices a piece of paper was placed at the top of her books. She raised her brow as she read it but shrugged afterwards.

It was already the next week and the cycle is the same. Tsuna and the others would pick up Miwa at her house and she would not care anymore since they won't listen to her anyway. Kyoko and the others already know about her being a Hibari.

Tsuna was now worried he couldn't find her during lunchtime. He was going to invite her to lunch with everyone. He was still hoping she would agree even if she refuses every time he invites her. This time, his Hyper Intuition is acting weird.