Chapter 14

"Well, this is accomodating." Miwa stated as she stared at the plane in front of them.

Tsuna had to cover his face out of embarrassment. "Why do they have to overdo it?"

In front of them was the Tsuna's private jet for his visitors. Tsuna usually uses this when travelling with his friends and family.

"Reborn! Why do you have to use my personal jet when I have other planes that we can use." Tsuna glared.

"Well we need that. As you can see, you still have other paperworks." Tsuna twitched when he heard the most hated word.

"I just finished half of it last night. Don't tell me they had multiplied again?!" Tsuna gritted his teeth.

"Want me to help again?" Miwa whispered to Tsuna.

"No. You are resting. I have already asked them to prepare a room for you to rest." Tsuna had facepalmed for forgetting that Miwa was the only one who could help him but at the same time not in the condition.

"Wait, a room? Since when?" Miwa was puzzled.

"Since we fetched you from your house." Tsuna answered her. Miwa did remember that Tsuna did use his phone earlier.

"Uh.... okay but what about them?" She pointed to the lifeless students including Nezu. All of them were sprawled down on the floor when Tsuna and the others had arrived at the airport. Some of them are half dead. Some of them are muttering a prayer. Some are crying for their 'mama'.

"What happened to them anyway?" Miwa asked them. She was curious as she somehow knew that this was part of their revenge on bullying Tsuna as she heard it from Kizuna.

"Reborn. No further explanation." Tsuna ended the discussion. Although Miwa wanted details, she didn't ask further as her head was pounding again. "And I have no time dealing with them as that is Reborn's responsibility." Tsuna continued.

"Talking about me Dame-Tsuna?" Reborn had his eyes glinted.

"Oh shut up Papa." He retorted back and evaded the mallet Reborn swung towards him.

Damn it. The aspirins are not working at all. She cursed in her mind. Kizuna noticed his sister's distress and he went near her.

"Nee-sama, I've brought aspirins. Would you like to drink one now?" He worryingly whispered on her.

"I'll take it later once we are inside the plane." she whispered back while massaging her head. So troublesome.

"Come on, Reborn." Tsuna murmured.

Reborn raised his left brow and smirked as he knew what Tsuna was thinking.

I get it Dame-Tsuna. Your 'girlfriend' needs rest. He teased. Tsuna, who was able to read his mind flushed and attempted to hit Reborn but missed.

BANG! "Alright you kiddos. Time for you to get up." Reborn demanded. Everyone groaned. "The one that you are going to use is the Private Jet of Vongola Decimo. Everything inside costs a fortune. Break something, your life is not enough to pay the damages."

Not enough my ass. Well, if you think about the money that their parents earn, it would really be not enough. Tsuna pondered.

"Anyways, the staff are all under the Vongola Decimo's order. And you are all to treat them nicely." Reborn added.

"They are just staff anyway. Why would we?" A one of the girl classmates whined.

"Kufufufu~ Does she want to die that early?" Mukuro whispered as he was amused as he always remembered Tsuna doesn't like anyone to treat his guardians and staff badly.