Chapter 5

Tsuna was confused.

Tsuna knew that this person was his cloud guardian younger brother whom he met after the arcobaleno battle. He suddenly showed up at the hospital where Hibari Kyouya was admitted after receiving a heavy injury in the battle. He remembered that this kid had scolded his older brother for being reckless. This kid was already the Disciplinary Committee Head on the Middle School Division as his brother is now at High School. This kid also knew about the Mafia as he was already introduced when he was young that they are the descendants of Alaude. He even let him call Tsuna 'Tsuna-nii' instead of 'Tsuna-san'. He was the opposite of his brother, had the same personality as Fon. Yet if pissed off, he would be as demonic as his brother. Tsuna was a bit traumatized when Kizuna had snapped on a gangster who bullied an old lady on Namimori.

But what crossed Tsuna's mind right now is that he is in front of him. On Miwa's House.

"What are you doing here, Kizuna?" Tsuna asked.

"T-that is supposed to be my question." Kizuna was still shocked that Decimo was in front of him.

"Wait..." Tsuna paused as it dawn to him. "Do you by any chance related to Miwa Honoka?" Tsuna saw him flinched. This raised his suspicions.

Kizuna sighed and messed up his hair. "Did she say anything about relatives?"

"N-no. She would always divert my questions when I asked her, " Kizuna sighed in the answer.

"Is she inside resting?" Tsuna nodded on his question.

"She asked me to buy soft rolls... you already bought some...." he pointed to the paper bag Kizuna was holding.

"Let's go back inside first before I answer your questions. I know you have a lot." Tsuna nodded as he opened the door wider for Kizuna to enter.

"I went to the cafe she was working at but the manager said that she called in sick. That's why I bought her this bread. She would always eat bread when she has no appetite when she is sick." Kizuna explained while walking towards the living room.

"Please take a seat Tsuna-nii." Tsuna complied as he sat across Kizuna.

Kizuna stared at the table blankly. "How to start this..." He mumbled.

"Since you already saw me here, I guess I can't hide it. But please keep this a secret for the meantime." Tsuna nodded.

"Her real name is not Miwa Honoka but Hibari Rika." Kizuna revealed.

"But why would she use a false name?" Tsuna was confused about this.

"Did Nee-sama say anything about herself?" Kizuna questioned back.

"She only mentioned that she has relatives but she did mention that she could not get along with someone. Is this about Kyouya?" Kizuna sighed again with Tsuna's reaction.

"Your right."

"Nii-sama had a misunderstanding with Nee-sama when I was still a baby. It was the time when Nee-san was kidnapped when she was still young and it caused her to lose all her memories. That was the time when our parents died also. Fon oji-sama already explained things to me. She did see him back when she was 10 and 12 years old during vacation though it ended up her having a panic attack when Nii-sama is about to talk or trembling in front of him if Nii-sama is not talking. Fon oji-sama said that it had something to do with their conversation before she left the mansion. They would not tell me the reason. Ever since then, Nee-sama would not meet up with Nii-sama."