Chapter 6

Tsuna yawned again for the third time while walking to school.

"Didn't get enough sleep Tsuna?" Yamamoto looked at him in concern.

"Don't tell me that woman has let you take care of her?! I swear I will---"

"Stop Hayato. And I lacked sleep for God knows the paperwork does not end." Both Gokudera and Yamamoto had felt a chill on their spine when Tsuna emphasized the paperwork. They knew Tsuna had a hatred for the cursed word.

"Should I carry you in my back Juudaime?" Gokudera enthusiastically offered.

"As much as the offer is tempting, I have to pass. It would be embarrassing." Tsuna declined.

"It's not embarrassing at all!" Gokudera pressed on.

For you! Not for me! Tsuna screamed in his mind.

It was those rare times that they were early to school. Tsuna does not really want to deal with his bloodthirsty guardian everyday yet Reborn can be dragging sometimes with his early training.

"Ah. Tsuna-kun, Hayato-kun and Takeshi-kun, good morning!" Kyoko greeted him as soon as they entered their classroom. Before he would flush on the greeting but he knew at some point, it was just an infatuation when he looked at Kyoko. But they are still good friends.

"Good morning Kyoko-chan, Hana. Chrome." Hana nodded in greeting.

Chrome blushed and greeted back. "Good morning Boss, Hayato, Takeshi."

"Morning' you three!" Yamamoto greeted in high tension.

"Tch. So loud early." Gokudera grumbled.

Tsuna looked at a certain table. He frowned as she was still not there. He just sat on his chair.

Wait. Did I just think of her? Tsuna tilted his head and shook. He thought it was weird.

It was almost time so students in the room started to fill up. Tsuna was startled when Miwa had entered the room.

Is she already well to go to school? Tsuna thought.

He then noticed that she was walking towards him. Is she still sick that she forgot where her seat was?! Now this worried Tsuna.

Tsuna was bewildered that she stopped in front of him and placed the small box on the top of Tsuna's table.

Tsuna blinked twice. "Err. Miwa-san What is th--"

"Take it. It's my thanks." She spoke.

This caused their classmates to look at them. Surprised at what their cold classmate gave him.

"That Miwa spoke to Dame-Tsuna."

"What? Is it a confession?"

"To Dame-Tsuna?"

"Huh? So Dame-Tsuna already took Sasa---"

All of them froze when Miwa glared at their classmate. "You have the audacity to say Sawada-san is a Dame." She growled. "Why won't you guys rot to death since you are useless. I think Namimori would be glad to see that the trash is slowly decomposing." She said with a cold tone while smirking and they shivered except Tsuna's friends.

Yep. They are siblings alright. Tsuna sweat dropped and chuckled inwardly as he now knew that the glare is really similar to his Guardian.

Miwa rolled her eyes before going to her seat and put back her headphones while looking at the window. Tsuna chuckled inwardly. It's so hard to not unsee the similarities between Kyouya and her.