Chapter 21

A knock was heard on the meeting room and Tsuna's mother entered.

"Tsu-kun? I'm sorry to disturb you while you all are busy. But..." Tsuna already figured out what's going on. It's always like this everyday. The allied families also know what's the issue.

"Is it time already? I'll be there. No worries." Tsuna informed his mother. His mother just nodded and closed the door.

"Is Hoshiko-chan still crying when her flames come out?" Yuni asked in worry.

"Yeah." Tsuna slumped and messed up his hair. "Yuzuki is trying his best to supposed her but since they are still babies, it is taking a heavy toll on both of them." They all remembered what Kawahira said to them.

"Do not attempt to seal Hoshiko's flames as she is maintaining the balance or else someone would have to take care of the orange pacifier. Yuzuki would be in support of her but they are still young. Tsunayoshi, what you can do right now is offer your flames to your kids until they are stable to use their flames."

Tsuna sighed as he stood up. "I'll be adjourning the meeting this early. Give me updates."

Everyone was silent when he walked outside the door.

"Juudaime..." Gokudera whispered painfully when he saw his boss' tired shape.

"It's so hard to see him like this." Enma spoke what was on his mind.

"He even refused in accepting our flames as he doesn't want us to drain when in fact he needs flames to support Yuzuki and Hoshiko." Yuni was about to cry of what Dino said.

"It makes no difference when he was a Sky arcobaleno." She whimpered.

Reborn, who was silent the whole time tilted his fedora and sighed disappointingly.

---------------------------------------------

"Honoka-chan!" Byakuran attempted to hug her but she kicked him right away and glared at him after she recovered from shock.

"Byakuran! What the hell?! I almost thought we were under attack". This damn guy. Tsuna yelled the person at fault.

"Mou. Why do you have to kick me that hard Honoka-chan. Everyone misses you in your original world." Honoka's eyes went solemn right away.

"I know." She whispered and sighed.

"Anyway, going back--"

"Are we just going to ignore that he just crashed on the window?" Arisu exclaimed.

"Oh. Sawada-san, just make a statement of balance for damages and send it to his famiglia. That's what we usually do when Byakuran breaks anything in the mansion." Honoka casually said it to Tsuna.

"Mou! Why are you mean to me?"

"The 'other you' was mean not to only me but the boss also. It is only right that we give you those damage reports and get compensation." She glared at the whimpering Albino.

"That could work also," Tsuna thought carefully.

Then the door burst out open and the girls and including Yuni entered.