Chapter 12

"Miwa-san!" He shook her to look at him. He had been calling her name for a long time yet she was not responding.

She was pale all of the sudden yet there was confusion on her face.

"I have already asked you earlier about this but please answer me honestly. What is wrong?" Tsuna desperately asked.

"I... I..." Miwa stuttered.

The kids in the background were quiet and wanted to know what's wrong. Even the loud mouthed Lambo chose to be silent.

"Come on. Let's go back to my room. I'll call Kizuna or Kyouya to get you from here." Tsuna, who saw Miwa not reacting, grabbed her hand gently and guided her to his room. Tsuna smiled apologetic to his adopted siblings.

Tsuna had guided her to sit on his bed. She was still silent. Tsuna seriously doesn't know what to do.

"Sawada-san." She spoke softly.

Tsuna sat in front of her.

"I... I am hearing things that I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"Those voices are familiar. I wanted to know more but it would make my head hurt." Tsuna narrowed his eyes.

"It could be possible that you are starting to remember your past, like what you have said earlier." He speculated.

"But why now of all years?" She asked herself.

"I think the trigger was you and Kyouya's relationship getting better." Tsuna gave his opinion. "I mean all this time you were not close because of the incident then all of the sudden you guys made up with each other. That might be."

"I'm guessing I will have more headaches in the next few days. What a good way to enjoy a trip in Italy." She grumbled.

"At least you are now going to remember things. Just tell me if your head would hurt, I have aspirins.....um... for a reason..." I sometimes hate my Hyper Intuition. He chuckled darkly.

"I'm not going to question why you have a lot." She sweatdropped.

"You both seemed to have a lot of fun there." Both heard a voice from the window.

"Reborn! Don't tell me you went inside from the window again?" Tsuna stood up and complained.

"Shut up Dame-Tsuna. You are many years ahead of raising your voice to me." He swung the Leon mallet to Tsuna which Tsuna stopped it from hitting him and Miwa.

"Are you guys always like this?" She was deadpanned with the scene.

"Of course, I need to do it with Vongola Style." Reborn smirked while Tsuna had shivered.

"You just wanted to have entertainment." Tsuna evaded another swing.

Miwa had observed their interaction.

"You guys look like you're enjoying it."

"Of course, I am./Do I look like I'm enjoying it?!" Both said at the same time. Miwa decided not to say anything further.

Miwa moved a little bit on the bed so that Tsuna could sit. Tsuna noticed the actions, he slumped on his bed.

"Anyway, Reborn. Any report?"

"Looks like your cloud guardian and Fon was not kidding that they could not find any whereabouts about her."