Chapter Sixteen: How To Make A Storm

The room looked like it was small, or just didn't have a lot of desks. This was only because the desks were in four rows from left to right, and in between them held a large gap of an isle.

Quietly and quickly, I walked through an isle to get to the only full empty row of four, which happened to be behind the row that Sasha and her two friends sat behind.

Yuri sat down at the seat closet to the bookshelf on the left, while Natsuki sat beside her, directly behind Sasha's desk. Sayori took a seat beside Natsuki, and I took the seat on the far right beside Sayori, closet to the window;

- - - -
Y N S M

We sat down on the wooden chairs, and placed our blue, one strap school bags quietly in the hock provided. It's better if Sasha doesn't know we're here.

That, obviously, doesn't last long, as the man at the front calls for the students to take the seats they want, and as Patrisha and Megan turn to take their seats, they spot us behind them.

"Hey, Sasha, look who's sitting behind us." Megan says stupidly, and I roll my eyes in annoyance. We didn't even last two minutes of being unnoticed.

Sasha turns in her seat, her eyes curious, but soon turning cold with amusement as she spots Natsuki directly behind her.

"Well, well, well." She snickered. "Won't this be a fun first year?"

Natsuki furrowed her eyebrows. "Shut it and keep your eyes on your nails."

"Hmph." She whips her head around, her curly hair nearly slapping her in the face.

Patrisha sits in front of Sayori, while Megan sits in the seat in front of me. Luckily she's short, so even if she does try and act tall to block my view, I can see just fine.

I glance over at Yuri, who luckily doesn't have any of the three mean trio sitting in front of her. But a guy with black hair and blue eyes rushes to take the seat next to Sasha, and once he is seated, he lays back in his chair, kicks his legs up, and whistles to get Sasha's attention.

When Sasha looks at him, he gives a "flirty" wink, making Sasha somehow giggle.

Guess Yuri has it bad too..

I glance up at the man in the front of the room, his hands folded neatly with each other. "Good morning class, I am your first period and home room teacher, Mr. Bomes. Welcome to your first day of class."

He continues. "All the seats have been filled, which means everyone is here, I hope, (He adds this quietly, yet we can still hear him.) and that means we're going to get started on today's lesson."

He turns around and picks up a small, orange clay pot with dark brown dirt and a small two leafy green plant that is just being sprouted. In the other hand, he then picks up a small bottle filled with water.

For some reason, the memory of this morning about taking a shower with Sayori darts into my mind. I find myself blushing lightly, forcing myself to calm down.

Out of the blue, the same materials and things that he was holding topple on my desk, along with Sayori's desk, and every student's desk in the classroom.

Excited cheers and mumbles are escaped form students, as I blink a few times to make sure I really just saw things appear on my desk.

Mr. Bomes laughed. "In this class, you will be learning some witches spell. You will be learning the multiplying spell I just used later on." He explained, his smile wide. "Now, please take out your witches spell book, and inside you'll find a spell that says Small Growth. What I want you to do, is chant the spell to make the small sapling grow taller. Remember to focus, and good luck!"