A/N and Tags!

(A/N: Thing up there 👆; not made by me! :) )

So.

You made it this far?

Congratulations.

I don't know why you kept reading my story, but you did, but that's really awesome.

So, I have a lot of ideas for where this is going to get going, but I don't want this book to be even longer then it is, (50 chapters!) so I'm going to have to make a second book.

But the thing is, I also don't want to disappoint a lot of people by making the second book to short or too long, and not adding a lot of
L O V E into the mix, since this is a Sayonika and Natsuri fanfic.

But I also don't want to make it all love and no action, because this whole story is fantasy. So I'm practicing as best as I can to add both into the mix, so it's at least kind of enjoyable to read.

By the time I post this, I'll either be working on the second book, or it'll already be up, so you don't have to wait for long!

And yes, if you hadn't noticed, chapter 50 was the last one in this book. I want to thank everyone for reading this. Originally, I was really nervous to post something like this, since I hadn't before, and I had never shared my writing.

And I know there is a lot I can improve on, but I'm not a full on expert or anything, so it's expected.

I mean, for the people who commented or voted for the chapters or just gave it a chance and read it, it honestly keeps making my day, so thank you. And I didn't discuss this before, but I think I should now:

We got 2.75K reads and 200 votes and comments!! What the heck?! Thank you everyone for this! I really, really appreciate it.
So, I'm gonna do my best to keep writing, and trying to improve.

That said, thank you from the bottom of my heart, for reading DDLC: Element Guardians! (Book one)

I am AJ, you're host and writer, and I'll see you all next time.

(Also, I'm really new to this, so I didn't realize that @JustAFriendlyChild tagged me, so thank you for that! I'll answer those now XD)

1: My overall favourite ship is really tough. I first got into Natsuri, and then when I found out that people shipped Monika and Sayori, I was really happy. So I guess it's a tie between Sayonika and Natsuri.

2: I gotta say, I've been listening to a lot of Cafe music! But my favourite would have to be classical, or games BGM or OST, (Like Legend Of Zelda or DDLC)

3: (Yes Lol I can read) My favourite book might have to be either Warrior Cats: Into the Wild, or the The Maze Runner, and its series.

4: This is probably really disappointing, but I haven't watched a lot of anime. I guess I haven't found any that clicked, so I gotta say, (Kill me now) Pokémon XY and XYZ, as it was a classic when I was younger.