Chapter Twenty-Three: Something Smells Fishy

When morning hit Earth, I tiredly opened my eyes. It feels like I haven't even slept.. I groan, pushing myself up and sitting in my bed.

Beside me, the coral haired girl mumbled in discomfort as I moved, rapidly blinking her tired eyes.

"What's going on..?" She asked tiredly, sitting up straight and yawning.

"Morning." I respond, pushing the blankets off of me as I stand up and walk around our dorm, grabbing onto a white tee-shirt and blue jean shorts.

Sayori groaned, covering herself back into the white blankets. "Nuuu!"

I chuckle. "Yes, now come on."

"But-"

"Mrs. Smith is training us today, remember?"

This quickly gets her to hop out of bed, her eyes wide with excitement. "I can't wait!" She exclaimed, running over to her bed and taking the same set of clothing as me.

I laugh, "That got you out fast."

"Yeah! I wanna practice my.." She pauses, a blank look covering her face. She turns to me with sheepishly. "What element do I control again?"

"Water!" I giggle and respond quickly at her. Too quickly?

"Oohh yeah! Water!" She giggles as she holds her clothes, soon dropping them on top of her bed. "I can't wait!"

"Ahaha, okay, okay!" I smile, fixing up the blankets on our bed. Sayori runs into the bathroom, soon turning around to face me again.

"Can you come again?" She asks.

I blush. "Yeah, of course."

"Yay~!" She skips back into the bathroom.

After making my bed, I put my folded clothes onto the top of the sheets, along with my classic white ribbon.

I hear the water running from the shower. As I am just about to start unchanging, a small yelp and a thud is heard from the bathroom. Sayori.

"Sayori?" I yell from the main room, as I can't see her in the showers because of the bathroom layout.

"I'm okay!" She calls back. "I just can't see my legs anymore!"

"Oh, oka-" Wait.. What? "Wait, what?!"

"Natsuki, get up." Yuri demanded as she took out her and Natsuki's clothes, placing them both on a dresser.

"Noo..!" Natsuki whined, shoving the blankets over and on top of her head.

Yuri sighed in annoyance, as Natsuki was being stubborn as usual. "Natsuki, the others will be waiting for us. We have to go out and train with Mrs. Smith."

Angrily, the pinkette grabbed and pushed the blankets completely off of her, but remained on the bed, her frown heavy. "Don't wanna."

"Natsu-"

"Don't wanna!" She wailed, kicking her legs up and down.

Yuri stood in front of the bed the pinkette was on, and crossed her arms. "Natsuki, you're not a child. Please, get up."

"Ugh, noo!" She whined. "I just wanna sleep in!"

"Fine." Yuri decided, moving to the side of the bed where Natsuki sat at. "If you're not getting out of bed yourself, then I'll have to do it for you."

Wait.. Yuri paused. What am I saying? I can't drag her out? But if I don't then we'll never get out of this dorm! Uuu.. I'm sorry Natsuki..