Chapter 22

Slowly our lips were moving with each other, Nathan was fighting to deepen the kiss every moment he got, if you really thought about it, his office door was lock and he was on the highest floor of the building. Barely anyone would see us unless we are loud... he moves his right hand underneath my hair and gently pulls my neck closer. Nathan's other hand was placed on the left curvature of my body just soothingly running his hand back and forth. He moves me around so that I am straddling him, his lips tracing every inch of my body and soon enough he removes my grey t-shirt.

Staring wide eye at my dark blue lace bra, "is there something wrong? Do you not like my body? I know it changed a lot after birth, I'm sorry..." I start to freak out and take ahold of my shirt but he grabs my wrist stopping me from escaping.

"No Alina, everything's fine it's just, you're beautiful and I love you..." Nathan says in a reassuring voice that made me feel more confident in myself. Always giving me the extra boost of confidence that I was lacking because I thought I didn't meet the expectations. He sighs, "I don't understand why there are so many stereotypes that businessmen always want girls who look like strippers," he starts then leans sitting up so he's closer to my face. "I love you for the way you are and every single imperfection on your body, the reason why you mean more to me then all the other girls is because you're so different compare to them. You're kind-hearted Alina, you like to see the best in everyone, your style is so damn fucking sexy, and you treat everyone the same way as in just a regular person. I don't ever have to feel like you're coming after my money because you only use it to help please other people with these huge fucking events you plan." He laughs and I can't help but laugh too, "I love you." He says lastly, putting his forehead against mine.

"I love you too Nathan Peterson..." With that being the last word out of my mouth he continues, slowly going back to my neck and placing butterfly kisses and nibbling.

I stand up to take off my pants, revealing the matching lace underwear that he adored, he pulled me closer by my hands and pulled down my panties. Right when I step out of it, his office phone started ringing, "hello?" Nathan said in his boss voice. As the person was talking he just kept saying "mhm" until he said, "I'll be there in ten minutes." Quickly hanging up the phone.

"Do you have to be somewhere?" I ask grabbing my panties and about to put them back on.

"Yes, but I'm going to finish what we were doing first." Nathan says taking the panties out of my hand and unbuckling his pants. "Can we do it quick and quietly? Do you think we can do that?" I nod eager to start. He pulled down his pants, his black boxers following as well and his shaft was already waiting for what was to come. "Come on." He says quickly leading me to take my position.

I straddle him lowering myself slowly onto him with my hands on both of his shoulders, he groans softly  in pleasure already. Slowly I start moving my hips, closing my eyes to take in the pleasure, "sorry just give me a second to get used to this."

"It's okay baby, do what you have to do."

After a few seconds I work up my pace taking control from Nathan, he thrusts against me as I was moving my hips causing us to both moan in absolute pleasure. He looks me in the eyes as I do to him and puts his and over my mouth with the other on my back, Nathan thrusts harder and harder taking back the control like usual. It was nice for a second, I moaned so loud but he muffled it with his hand. "Shh, baby, you're going to get us caught."

All I do is smile, out of nowhere he picks my up a places me to sit on the edge of his desk. "Nathan... what are you... doing now?" I ask our breathlessly.

"I'm going to make love to you on my desk, I've always wanted to try office sex and now I want to enjoy it..."

"Okay, I guess we could."