Chapter 28: boys just arent eveything

Reading back through all of my crush stories is almost embarrassing yet understandable. I've grown a lot over the year and many things happened I got involved with a boy in the wrong way and it was actually the last time I will probably ever be involved with a boy like that again.

I'm graduating soon and I'm terrified. I have to grow up and be a young adult, I have to go to collage learn to pay bills, hold a job and hope to make friends and meet someone special. The problem is I'm taking online course classes so I won't meet much people my age unless at my work.

Relationships have been very vague these months. It seems boring and kind of ridiculous. Maybe from watching all the high school relationships fall apart.

I've learned a lot about myself and felt I've changed as a person. I'm losing the free spirited hyper person I once was because there no one to spend time with anymore; I'm always by myself.
I've became more calmer but I'm trying to just be as crazy and happy as I can😂

The crush stories will be dry for a while because that pretty much sums up my love life...dry.

Anyways until I met someone I just know boys aren't everything but celebrity ones are for sure the key of my happiness. LMAOO okay I'm done😅

ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND APPRECIATE HOW SINGLE YOU ARE BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO BE ALONE AND THOSE SOMEDAYS YOU WISH YOU WERE.